Explorers, we've got some exciting news for you! Jam City has provided GamePress with EXCLUSIVE information on the 3.3 Update!If everything goes according to plan, the release notes will be published on Thursday, November 23rd. A bit weird since it is Thanksgiving in the US, but for you people wanting something to distract you from your family, well here you go! On top of that, Jam City has given us permission to share some teasers wit you all now! So, let's take a little look.
Note: Ludia provided the most recent information available at the time. They are not final and subject to change if necessary.
The following information is what was provided to us:
- Barring any last minute changes, we are planning on publishing the release notes officially on Thursday, November 23rd and releasing the next update the following week. As always, these dates are subject to change.
- We are releasing 6 new creatures in this update. 5 Omegas, 1 Legendary hybrid, 1 Unique hybrid, and 1 Apex hybrid. I don't know about you, but I'm just as excited as a deer covered in ticks for those Omegas.
- Get ready, because there are 30 new abilities being released in this update, including the lingering mechanic!
- This update will introduce a UI change in the creature character sheets.
- This update will also have… Apex Enhancements! They will be on select Apex creatures early for now and more information will be published on the website ahead of the release notes!
- Finally, 2 creatures will be buffed in this update!
We are excited to see some legendary and unique hybrids being added. Hopefully, the components are huntable and it's something that people can work towards creating. The new apex is, if I had to guess, going to be a part of that select few with enhancements. As for the omegas, well let me just have a moment to gag and sigh as hard as I can. But hey, we'll have to wait and see what happens and hope for the best. I personally am excited to see what the buffs are (maybe they'll be granted the lingering mechanic too??). Thank you all for reading and see you next time!
This is some exciting information and we're glad that we are able to share this information with the community! What is your favorite part of this teaser? Let us know in the comments or in our Discord server!