Mere days from the official start of Spring in the Northern hemisphere, but it seems that we're traveling back to 2018 and the days of Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee. We have an event covering the Mythical Pokemon Meltan, as well as a new Rocket Takeover to look forward to, so this should be an interesting event to keep an eye on.
Let's GO Event
|March 21, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. local time
|March 29, 2023, at 8:00 p.m. local time
- 2x Transfer Candy
- A new Collection Challenge will be available
- A Special Research line will be available
- The Mystery Box will be usable more frequently and will have higher odds of spawning XXS or XXL Meltan during the event.
- Also, players will be able to purchase a ticket that will allow for a season-long Paid Research line that will reward a Melmetal that knows Double Iron Bash
- Pansear, Pansage, and Panpour, three regional Pokemon, will be available globally during the event.
- Ditto will be appearing more frequently and as more species of Pokemon in the wild, and the Pokemon added to the list will spawn more frequently.
- Additional Pokemon will also be available more frequently in the wild.
Team Rocket Takeover
|March 25, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. local time
|Wednesday, March 29, at 8:00 p.m. local time.
- Giovanni will be encounterable with a new Shadow Legendary Pokemon, Shadow Regice
- New Shadow Pokemon will be available from Team Rocket
- Use a Charged TM to remove Frustration from Shadow Pokemon
Expect new Shadow Pokemon pages and reviews from us in the coming days!