Awakened LR Courage to the Max! - Goku Super INT

Submit Feedback or Error

Table of Contents

Cost 99


HP 15,006
ATK 12,678
DEF 6,700


Moves and Skills

Leader Skill

Super ATK

Power Pole
Causes colossal damage with a rare chance to stun the enemy
Ki Cost 12
Max Lv Bonus
Increase Rate 200
Level Req. 5
Courageous Adventure
Causes mega-colossal damage and raises Super Class allies' ATK by 30% for 1 turn
Ki Cost 18
Max Lv Bonus
Increase Rate 220
Level Req. 10

Passive Skill

Trusty Power Pole and Flying Nimbus
Super Class allies' Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +30%; medium chance to evade enemy's attack (including Super Attack); Super Class allies' ATK & DEF +20% in addition when HP is 50% or below

Link Skills

All in the Family
DEF +15%
Linkable Cards

Z Fighters
ATK +15%
Linkable Cards

Saiyan Warrior Race
ATK +700
Linkable Cards

The Saiyan Lineage
Ki +1
Linkable Cards

Experienced Fighters
ATK +10%
Linkable Cards

Ki +1
Linkable Cards

Legendary Power
ATK +5000 when Super Attack is launched
Linkable Cards

Hidden Potential

Type ATK Boost
Slightly raises ATK when AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL. It works for both Super and Extreme Types. The effect increases along with the skill level.

Total Stat Buffs


Total Cost


About the Author(s)