- Servant Coins are a new mechanic introduced during the 6th Anniversary of Fate/Grand Order! (Currently only available in JP, ETA for NA Server is ~7/2023)
- Masters will receive Servant Coins retroactively in their present box during the 6th anniversary based on the Servants owned and their Bond Level / NP Level.
- Every individual Servant has their own Servant Coin pool, which can be used for two new features introduced during the 6th Anniversary:
- Append Skill: Three new skills that can be unlocked using 120x Servant Coins per skill, which act as new "Passives". Each skill can also be individually leveled up to a maximum of Level 10!
- Max Lv120 Limit: The new grailing limit is up to Level 120! Masters can continue to invest EXP past Lv100 into their favorite Servants with this new system. Every Palingenesis attempt costs 30x Servant Coins + 1x Holy Grail, and will increase the level limit by 2 each time.
Max Lv120 Limit
- Masters can now conduct Palingenesis on Servants past level 100! The new maximum is Level 120.
- Every level past 100 costs a total of 20,311,500 Experience! Going from Level 100 - 120 will cost a total of 406,230,000 Experience, which is equivalent to about 4,180 5 Star Embers (same-class / All)!
- Each Palingenesis past level 100 will cost 1x Holy Grail and 30x Servant Coins, and increases the level cap by 2.
- Servants have three Append Skills, each of which can be unlocked by spending 120x Servant Coins of the corresponding Servant (Total: 360x Servant Coins to unlock all three skills).
- All Servants currently have the same three variations of Append Skills:
|#||Icon||Append Skill Effect|
|1||Increase Extra Attack damage by 30% - 50% (Lv1 - Lv10).|
|2||Begin Battle with NP Gauge at 10% - 20% (Lv1 - Lv10).|
|3||Increase Special ATK vs [Class] (Class will vary by Servant) by 20% - 30% (Lv1 - Lv10). |
(Berserker Servants) Increase Critical Rate Resist vs [Class] (Class will vary by Servant) by 20 - 30% (Lv1 - Lv10).
- List of all Append Skills here.
- Each of the skills' enhancement cost and materials is slightly different from their primary skill set's enhancement cost, although the QP costs will remain the same. Servants' Append Skill enhancement materials are available under Skill Enhancement materials on Servant Pages!
How to get Servant Coins
- Currently, Servant Coins can be obtained in one of three possible ways:
- 1) Rolling a copy of the Servant in the gacha
- 2) Gaining Bond Levels with the Servant
- 3) Future Events / Event Shop rewards or Campaigns
- The amount of Servant Coins gained will also vary depending on the rarity of the Servant and their Bond Level. The below tables describe how many coins can be obtained for each type of Servant.
|Rarity||Servant Availability||Coins per Copy|
|4★||Limited / Story-locked||50|
|3★||Limited / Story-locked||30|
* Note 4-star Non-Limited Servants that get 30 Coins per copy include SRs available in the Friend Point Gacha (such as Altria Pendragon (Lily)).
|Bond Level||Coins per Level|
|Lv 1 - 6||5|
|Lv 7 - 9||10|
|Lv 10 - 15||20|
* Number of Coins owned can be seen in either the Append Skill menu under Enhancement, or in the My Room inventory screen (not in the Material Inventory screen).