12/2/2019 01:00 PST
Salem: Features & Updates
True Name System
- In Epic of Remnant, the True Name of specific Servants can only be unlocked by progressing through the Main Story. Until then, their identity will be hidden.
- Servants will also have new voice lines before and after the reveal of their True Name.
Break Bar System
- In Salem Main Quests, some enemies have multiple HP bar layers.
- Upon depleting one of multiple HP bars, the bar will "break" and reveal the second HP layer, and skills can be triggered at this time.
- When extra damage is dealt on the same turn that an HP bar is depleted, this triggers Overgauge (similar to Overkill), which gives extra NP and Critical Stars per hit.
- Additional damage dealt during the same turn an HP bar is broken cannot damage the next HP layer, even when switching between attacking Servants. The next layer can only be damaged on the next turn.
- A discussion of how the Break Bar system affects the Servant meta can be found here!
New Ascension Materials
Nezha is Non-limited, and will be added to the general summoning pool after the summoning period ends.
Caster of Okeanos is Non-limited, and will be added to the general summoning pool after the summoning period ends.
Abigail Williams is LIMITED, and is only available during special summoning campaigns. They will NOT be added to the general summoning pool after the event ends.
Caster of Midrash is Story-locked, and can only be summoned during special campaigns or via Story Summon after clearing Salem. They will NOT be added to the general summoning pool after the event ends.