It's that time again! Niantic has officially gone on the record and announced our next Community Day. November's new event is set, and it will feature Teddiursa, and it's getting access to its final form along the way; the Hisuian Pokemon Ursaluna. This should be an interesting month, especially considering the fact that we also get a Dratini Community Day revisit this month as well/
Teddiursa Community Day
|Event Start||Event End|
|2:00 p.m. local time||5:00 p.m. local time|
- 3x Catch Stardust, 2x Catch Candy, 2x odds for Catch XL Candy for players Lv.31+
- Lure Modules and Incense will last for 3 hours
- +1 Special Trade and 50% Stardust Discount on trades
- During event hours, Teddiursa will span en-masse and with a greatly increased Shiny rate.
- For the first time ever, it will be possible to evolve Teddiursa's evolved forme, Ursaring, into the Normal/Ground Type Ursaluna
- It will only be possible to evolve Ursaring into Ursaluna during a Full Moon in-game, which will be available in-game for the first time from November 12 at 2:00 p.m. until November 13 at 6:00 a.m.
- If evolved during event hours or up to 5 hours after, any Ursaring evolved into Ursaluna will learn the Elite Move High Horsepower
- High Horsepower is a Ground Type move that has 100 base power in Trainer Battles and 110 power in Raids.
- A paid Special Research line titled "A Sweet Snack" will be available for $1
- Special Four Star raids featuring Ursaring will be available
- Completing a Four Star Raid will cause Teddiursa to spawn around the gym where it was beaten for 30 minutes, even beyond normal Community Day hours, with enhanced