Awakened UR Curiosity Inherited from Mom - Bulla Super TEQ

Table of Contents

Cost 13
BABA PTS 15000


HP 6,083
ATK 7,091
DEF 3,595



Moves and Skills

Leader Skill

Super ATK

Dad's Galick Gun
Greatly raises ATK and causes supreme damage to enemy
Ki Cost 12
Max Lv Bonus
Increase Rate 100
Level Req. 20

Passive Skill

Youth and Curiosity
All allies' Ki +2 and ATK +30%; chance to evade enemy's attack (including Super Attack) +20% (up to 50%) per 'Peppy Gals' Category ally on the team

Link Skills

Battlefield Diva
Ki +2
Linkable Cards

The Innocents
ATK +10%
Linkable Cards

Royal Lineage
Ki +1
Linkable Cards

Money Money Money
Ki +1
Linkable Cards

The Saiyan Lineage
Ki +1
Linkable Cards

Ki +2
Linkable Cards

Hidden Potential

Type ATK Boost
Slightly raises ATK when AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL. It works for both Super and Extreme Types. The effect increases along with the skill level.

Total Stat Buffs


Total Cost


About the Author(s)