Awakened UR Double the Evil - Cellza Extreme INT

Submit Feedback or Error

Table of Contents

Cost 32
BABA PTS 15000


HP 8,705
ATK 9,235
DEF 3,354



Moves and Skills

Leader Skill

Double the Evil
INT Type Ki +2 and ATK & DEF +60%
Cards Affected by Skill

Super ATK

Death Ball
Causes supreme damage to enemy and greatly lowers DEF
Ki Cost 12
Max Lv Bonus
Increase Rate 150
Level Req. 20

Passive Skill

Evil Essence
ATK & DEF +70% with a high chance of ATK +30% in addition; high chance of recovering 10% HP at start of turn

Link Skills

Brutal Beatdown
ATK +10%
Linkable Cards

ATK +10%
Linkable Cards

Shocking Speed
Ki +2
Linkable Cards

ATK +10%
Linkable Cards

Big Bad Bosses
ATK & DEF +25% when HP is 80% or below
Linkable Cards

Fused Fighter
Ki +2
Linkable Cards

Hidden Potential

Type ATK Boost
Slightly raises ATK when AGL attacks STR, STR attacks PHY, PHY attacks INT, INT attacks TEQ, or TEQ attacks AGL. It works for both Super and Extreme Types. The effect increases along with the skill level.

Total Stat Buffs


Total Cost


About the Author(s)