GamePress

Space Ishtar

Submit Feedback or Error

Table of Contents

Tier
EX-

Avenger
4
2
3
5
3
Attribute
Star
Alignment
Lawful Evil
Max HP 13,041
HP Rank
Max ATK 12,612
ATK Rank
Base Atk1,949Base HP1,912
Max Atk 12,612 Max HP 13,041
Lvl 100 Atk 13,806 Lvl 100 HP 14,287
Lvl 120 Atk 16,205 Lvl 120 HP 16,791
NP per Hit (%) 0.69%
NP when Attacked (%) 5%
Star Absorption 29
Star Generation per Hit 6.0%

Table of Contents

Servant Skills

Devil's Sugar A

Increase own ATK (3 turns).
Increase ATK for all allies except self (3 turns).
Apply Charm Immune to all allies except self (3 turns).

Show Info
Lvl12345678910
Attack + (Self) 10%11%12%13%14%15%16%17%18%20%
Attack + (Party) 20%21%22%23%24%25%26%27%28%30%
CD 7 7 7 7 7 6 6 6 6 5

Venus Driver B

Increase own NP Strength (1 time, 3 turns).
Apply Invincibility to self (1 time, 3 turns).
Change own NP Card Type to card type of choice from Quick/Arts/Buster (3 turns).

Show Info
Lvl12345678910
NP Damage + 10% 11% 12% 13% 14% 15% 16% 17% 18% 20%
CD 7 7 7 7 7 6 6 6 6 5

Multiple Starling EX

Increase own NP Gauge.
80% chance to increase own Buster Card effectiveness by 20% (3 turns).
80% chance to increase own Quick Card effectiveness by 20% (3 turns).
80% chance to increase own Arts Card effectiveness by 20% (3 turns).

Show Info
Lvl12345678910
NP + 30% 32% 34% 36% 38% 40% 42% 44% 46% 50%
CD 8 8 8 8 8 7 7 7 7 6

Append Skills

Anti-Archer (ATK Up)

Deal extra Special ATK damage to [Archer] class enemies.

Show Info
Lvl12345678910
Special ATK +20%21%22%23%24%25%26%27%28%30%

Class Skills

Magic Resistance C

Increase your Debuff Resist by 15%.

Independent Action C

Increase your Critical Strength by 6%.

Core of the Goddess A++

Apply Damage Plus (Total Card Damage +270).
Increase Debuff Resist for yourself by 27%.

Avenger EX

Increase NP Gain when damaged by 22%.
Decrease Debuff Resist for all allies (including sub-members),
except yourself by 12%. [Demerit]

Oblivion Correction A

Increase your Critical Strength by 10%.

Self-Restoration (Magical Energy) B

Increase NP Gauge each turn by 3.5% for yourself.

Noble Phantasm

Edin Shugurra Quasar (Arts) EX

Deals damage to all enemies.
Increase own Extra Card ATK (1 turn).

<Overcharge>

Increase own NP Strength (3 turns). [Activates first]

Show Info/Video

Edin Shugurra Quasar (Arts)

Crown Sparkling in the Primordial Cosmos

Rank Classification Hit-Count
EX Anti-Star 3
Effect

Deals damage to all enemies.
Increase own Extra Card ATK (1 turn).

Level 1 2 3 4 5
450% 600% 675% 712.5% 750%
100% 100% 100% 100% 100%
Overcharge Effect

Increase own NP Strength (3 turns). [Activates first]

Charge 100% 200% 300% 400% 500%
20% 30% 40% 50% 60%
Edin Shugurra Quasar (Quick) EX

Deals damage to all enemies.
Increase own Extra Card ATK (1 turn).

<Overcharge>

Increase own NP Strength (3 turns). [Activates first]

Show Info/Video

Edin Shugurra Quasar (Quick)

Crown Sparkling in the Primordial Cosmos

Rank Classification Hit-Count
EX Anti-Star 3
Effect

Deals damage to all enemies.
Increase own Extra Card ATK (1 turn).

Level 1 2 3 4 5
600% 800% 900% 950% 1000%
100% 100% 100% 100% 100%
Overcharge Effect

Increase own NP Strength (3 turns). [Activates first]

Charge 100% 200% 300% 400% 500%
20% 30% 40% 50% 60%
Edin Shugurra Quasar (Buster) EX

Deals damage to all enemies.
Increase own Extra Card ATK (1 turn).

<Overcharge>

Increase own NP Strength (3 turns). [Activates first]

Show Info/Video

Edin Shugurra Quasar (Buster)

Crown Sparkling in the Primordial Cosmos

Rank Classification Hit-Count
EX Anti-Star 3
Effect

Deals damage to all enemies.
Increase own Extra Card ATK (1 turn).

Level 1 2 3 4 5
300% 400% 450% 475% 500%
100% 100% 100% 100% 100%
Overcharge Effect

Increase own NP Strength (3 turns). [Activates first]

Charge 100% 200% 300% 400% 500%
20% 30% 40% 50% 60%

Assorted Info

ID 268
Cost 16
Gender Female
Growth S
Inst. Death Chance 5.00%
Damage Distribution Quick 10,20,30,40
Damage Distribution Arts 33,67
Damage Distribution Buster 16,33,51
Damage Distribution Extra 6,13,20,26,35
Damage Distribution NP 16,33,51

Attack / HP Growth

Stat Ratings

Ascension Materials

StageCostMaterials
2
10,000
3
30,000
4
100,000
Max
300,000

Skill Enhancement Materials

LevelCostMaterials
1 → 2 200,000
2 → 3 400,000
3 → 4 1,200,000
4 → 5 1,600,000
5 → 6 4,000,000
6 → 7 5,000,000
7 → 8 10,000,000
8 → 9 12,000,000
9 → 10 20,000,000

Append Skill Materials

LevelCostMaterials
1 → 2 200000
2 → 3 400000
3 → 4 1200000
4 → 5 1600000
5 → 6 4000000
6 → 7 5000000
7 → 8 10000000
8 → 9 12000000
9 → 10 20000000

Total Materials Required

Ascension
Skill
Append Skill
Asc + Skill
Total

Costume Dress Materials

Costume Cost Materials
April Fool's 0
Astarte Origin 3,000,000

Bond CE

Bond Level 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bond Pts Req. 4,000 12,000 3,000 13,000 3,000 165,000 380,000 360,000 380,000 360,000
Towards the Cosmos of Reunion

When equipped on Space Ishtar,
Increase all allies' Quick, Arts & Buster cards effectiveness by 8% while she is on the field.

Table of Contents

Overview

“It’s not like combat is the only thing I enjoy. I just don’t know what else I should do. ...I’m bored.”

Space Ishtar is, in some respects, a highly straightforward Servant. She does damage, and a lot of it, repeatedly. Ishtar has two primary features that set her apart from the competition: first, that she does so much damage she can reliably farm almost anything at higher NP levels, and second, that she can change her own NP type. Together, these turn what is otherwise a fairly standard kit into something truly remarkable, leaving Ishtar as a standout damage-dealer and a highly valuable Servant.

Space Ishtar’s most unique skill is Venus Driver, which lets Ishtar set her Noble Phantasm, Edin Shugurra Quasar, to Quick, Arts, or Buster. This lets Ishtar work well with whichever powerful supports a Master happens to have, and it ensures she’ll be at the very least useful regardless of what new and powerful Support Servants are added to the game. Additionally, Multiple Starling is a 50% NP charge skill, which, combined with Space Ishtar’s Arts AoE Noble Phantasm, gives Ishtar a lot of flexibility to loop her Noble Phantasm. As her Noble Phantasm and all three of her skills boost her damage, Ishtar deals a lot of damage with each Noble Phantasm, making her a powerful damage-dealer and a flexible farmer.

While Space Ishtar is overall a very strong Servant, she does have a handful of disadvantages within her kit. For one, the damage buffs tied to Multiple Starling have only an 80% chance of success, which means they are unreliable, especially in farming contexts where reduced damage can lead to a missed 3-turn clear. Space Ishtar also focuses fully on dealing damage, which means she has limited utility for challenge quests and difficult story fights. Space Ishtar is also an Avenger, and while Avenger is a good class in general, it does mean she almost never has Class Advantage, which means she needs high enough NP levels to defeat neutral targets in order to be useful for farming.

Space Ishtar is a uniquely valuable long-term investment. She has abilities that are generally useful to the playstyles of all three card types, and she can switch her Noble Phantasm type to fit a given situation. This means she is likely to be useful to all Masters regardless of what other Servants they have, and she will continue to be useful as the game grows and changes. Even setting aside her value as a farmer or as a damage-dealer for hard quests, Space Ishtar’s generalist skillset ensures she will have a place in the game for a long time to come.

Strengths

Works With Any Support Servants

Space Ishtar’s generally strong skillset and ability to change her NP type means she works well with support Servants regardless of their card-type preference. This is advantageous in two ways: first, it means most Masters are likely to have good ways to enable her, and second, it ensures she will remain relevant and useful even as the game changes and develops.

Easy NP Looping

With access to a 50% NP charge skill and an AoE Arts Noble Phantasm, Space Ishtar can easily and flexibly loop her Noble Phantasm. This makes her a good choice for short AoE challenge quests, and it makes her an excellent farming Servant. It is important to note that due to NP gain mechanics, Space Ishtar’s Noble Phantasm only has substantial NP refund while set to Arts, but with the help of supports she can still loop her Noble Phantasm in many Quick and Buster teams.

High AoE Damage Output

With damage buffs on all three of her skills, as well as a 3-turn NP damage buff on her Noble Phantasm, Space Ishtar has remarkably high damage output for a Servant who usually does not get class advantage or disadvantage. With NP levels, Space Ishtar’s damage output is high enough to reliably clear even the most difficult farming nodes.

Weaknesses

Unreliable Damage Boost

The damage buff on Multiple Starling can fail, which limits the amount of damage Space Ishtar can reliably output. In farming situations, Masters should assume this buff will miss, in order to ensure Space Ishtar does not fall short of her expected damage and fail to kill a wave of enemies.

Limited Utility

Space Ishtar’s skillset prioritizes 3-turn damage output above all else. While this is great for farming and for short, simple challenge quests, Space Ishtar can fall short in hard fights that require stall-oriented strategies or that have annoying gimmicks. Space Ishtar has no way to, for example, pierce defensive buffs. While Masters can account for these weaknesses with supports or Craft Essences, it may be better to bring a damage-dealer with more utility value instead.

Rare Class Advantage Access

The Avenger class container is very powerful, but it also hits most enemies for neutral damage. Non-extra-class Servants can sometimes compensate for lower damage with offensive class advantage. As Space Ishtar does not have that ability, she needs high enough NP levels to reliably kill neutral targets in order to be especially valuable as a farmer. An NP2 or NP3 Space Ishtar can kill almost everything, but an NP1 Space Ishtar may struggle at times.

Long Noble Phantasm Animations

This may seem like a minor point, but Space Ishtar’s Noble Phantasm animation is unusually long, especially relative to other top farming Servants. In most situations, this is relatively unimportant, but when farming the same node many times (such as in lottery events), the longer animation time results in noticeably slower farming than other alternatives.

Level Up Skill Recommendation

Skill Priority
Devil's Sugar A

Increase own ATK (3 turns).
Increase ATK for all allies except self (3 turns).
Apply Charm Immune to all allies except self (3 turns).

Show Info
Lvl12345678910
Attack + (Self) 10%11%12%13%14%15%16%17%18%20%
Attack + (Party) 20%21%22%23%24%25%26%27%28%30%
CD 7 7 7 7 7 6 6 6 6 5
Venus Driver B

Increase own NP Strength (1 time, 3 turns).
Apply Invincibility to self (1 time, 3 turns).
Change own NP Card Type to card type of choice from Quick/Arts/Buster (3 turns).

Show Info
Lvl12345678910
NP Damage + 10% 11% 12% 13% 14% 15% 16% 17% 18% 20%
CD 7 7 7 7 7 6 6 6 6 5
Multiple Starling EX

Increase own NP Gauge.
80% chance to increase own Buster Card effectiveness by 20% (3 turns).
80% chance to increase own Quick Card effectiveness by 20% (3 turns).
80% chance to increase own Arts Card effectiveness by 20% (3 turns).

Show Info
Lvl12345678910
NP + 30% 32% 34% 36% 38% 40% 42% 44% 46% 50%
CD 8 8 8 8 8 7 7 7 7 6

Multiple Starling is Space Ishtar’s NP charge skill, and it needs to be max level in order to maximize her NP loop potential. As such, it should be leveled first. Devil’s Sugar is a 3-turn damage boost and should be leveled second. Venus Driver gains the least from levels and can be saved for last. All three skills are important to Space Ishtar’s usefulness, though, and ideally should all be taken to max level.

  • Devil’s Sugar is functionally a variant on Charisma. While boosting allies’ attack can occasionally be useful for tricky farming nodes, and nullifying charm debuffs can be useful for certain hard fights, this skill is mostly valuable for boosting Space Ishtar’s own damage. In practice, this skill works as a modest sustained damage buff, which, while unexciting on its own, contributes to Space Ishtar’s overall high damage output.
  • Venus Driver is mostly notable for letting Space Ishtar change her NP type. It also has a one-time NP damage buff, which sadly does not help for subsequent turns, but it can help Space Ishtar break an enemy’s first bar in a hard fight, or can help break through an early farming wave with higher than usual HP. The skill also provides a single hit of invincibility, which is mostly incidental to the skill’s value but can help keep Space Ishtar alive a bit longer.
  • Multiple Starling lets Space Ishtar charge her own NP gauge. This skill guarantees Space Ishtar can loop with 50% charge support Servants and a Max Limit Break Kaleidoscope, and it lets her cover for a wave with fewer enemies when looping more traditionally. If she gets lucky, Ishtar also gets a small damage buff from this skill. Overall, this skill is a large part of why Space Ishtar works well in all three card types, as 50% NP charge skills are highly valuable regardless of team.

Craft Essence Recommendation

Starting NP Gauge Craft Essences are particularly useful for Space Ishtar, especially before Altria Caster becomes available, as they let her loop her Noble Phantasm more easily. NP Damage Up Craft Essences maximize Space Ishtar’s damage output, letting her clear challenge quests and farming nodes when she would otherwise not deal enough damage. Card Type Performance Up Craft Essences and Attack Up Craft Essences provide less overall damage but can benefit Space Ishtar’s normal attacks, which may be nice for fights with one more threatening enemy and several secondary targets.

  • Kaleidoscope / The Imaginary Element: These CEs let Space Ishtar get going more quickly and are typically key to looping with Space Ishtar before Altria Caster releases. A Max Limit Break Kaleidoscope, in particular, is valuable for guaranteeing Space Ishtar can loop with proper supports, no matter which enemies are on the field.
  • The Black Grail / Heaven’s Feel: These CEs provide the largest increase to Space Ishtar’s damage output, which can help compensate for her usual lack of class advantage.
  • Formal Craft / Imaginary Around / Limited/Zero Over: These CEs increase both NP damage and card performance for Space Ishtar’s chosen card type. Formal Craft and Imaginary Around are particularly good, as they also increase Space Ishtar’s effective NP gain.
  • Golden Sumo: Boulder Tournament: This CE can be particularly valuable for longer fights, or in cases where Space Ishtar may not want to use just one type of NP. This provides some starting NP charge and also an attack boost, which benefits Space Ishtar regardless of which NP type she chooses and also helps all of her normal attacks.

Table of Contents

Other Info

Release Date 10/18/2021
AKA/Alias/Nicknames
Country/Place of Origin Outer Space
Illustrator Morii Shizuki
Seiyuu (CV) Ueda Kana
Series Fate/Grand Order

Parameters

STR
B
END
EX
AGL
B
MP
EX
LUK
C+
NP
EX

Profile

Character Info

A free-spirited Divine Spirit Servant who lives her life to the very fullest, hailing from the Servant Universe. She acts like she's an Archer, but for some reason, she is an Avenger. By some twist of fate, she has partnered up with Jane to hunt down bad guys, living hand-to-mouth in her career as a bounty hunter.

"My name is Ishtar. That's right, the goddess Ishtar.
Huh? Put 'Space' in front of my name to avoid confusion?
I refuse. That's not cute at all!"

Profile 1

Height/Weight: 154cm, ??kg
Origin: Ancient Mesopotamian Mythology, Old Testament, Ugarit Mythology, Phoenicia Mythology, etc.
Region: The Servant Universe
Alignment: Lawful-Evil
Gender: Female
Also known as S. Ishtar.
Each of her first through third Spirit Origins are different people, but since they all originate from the same source, they COULD be considered the same person. One is coolheaded, two is tomboyish, and three acts high and mighty. Keep that in mind.
The trick to getting along with goddesses is to try to be just as serious, while also being laid back.

Profile 2

An outlaw, yet a heroine of justice.
She acts like the bad guy, yet everything she does is for the sake of others, which puts her in an interesting position.
She is aware that she is supposed to be a threat to humanity, and so her alignment is Evil, but it doesn't mean that she is a villain or that she is wicked.
She has pretty much the same personality as Ishtar from Proper Human History, but she does not try to toy with others for her own entertainment.

She will proudly acknowledge anybody's good deeds as being in the right while praising them in secret, and she will glare at anybody with hatred for doing bad deeds while deriding them in public.
(And if that person is a villain, she will not hesitate to squeeze out every last ounce of their fortune, lifeforce, and fate).

Like Ishtar, Space Ishtar has a free-spirited personality, and she looks down on human society's cruel and thoughtless nature. Despite that, she takes the livelihoods of people into consideration while looking out for those with better natures, and she ultimately prioritizes everyone else's welfare above her own personal rewards. She's the polar opposite of Ishtar.

For example, during the Summer Race, Ishtar did not hesitate to sacrifice others to restore Gugalanna to regain her Authority. If the same situation happened with Space Ishtar, she would have reflected on her actions and then personally destroyed Gugalanna and divvyed up its resources amongst the participants.
"Well yeah, I would feel like kicking and screaming because it would be such a big waste, but I would feel that I had to do that! You know, I just can't lie!"
As you can see, she is essentially Ishtar, but at the very last second she does the right thing...

In other words, Space Ishtar is the sort of goddess who would make the regular Ishtar look bad.

Profile 3

Motivation, behavior towards Master:
She is intrigued with her Master, who despite being human, is able to form a contract with and skillfully direct Servants.
"What? There's a role like that in this world? That seems unbelievable and amazing, considering they're a human!"
Since she believes humans to be weak, she is genuinely impressed by the fact that a human is able to communicate with Servants.
Though she may not show respect to Master, she still considers them to be someone important, and declares with a devilish grin that she will "listen as long as I feel up to it♡"
Because she is a life-form from a different universe, she tries really hard not to get attached to Master more than necessary, but since her emotional shields (read: love flags) are not reinforced, it's inevitable that she's going to stray from her convictions at even the slightest prompting.
The normal Ishtar acts friendly, like an older girl next door, but since Space Ishtar acts more distant, the girl next door characteristic is not as pronounced. Instead, she has the air of a standout idol who is rather unobtainable.

Independent Action: C
As Space Ishtar was born a goddess, raised by humans, and emerged as a Servant, even if she hasn't formed a contract with Master, she is able to manifest without consuming magical energy.

Core of the Goddess: A++
As she inherited the core of the goddess of ancient harvest and battle, the same basis for various goddesses such as Ashtart and Anat, her ranking is at the high end of the spectrum.

Profile 4

Avenger: EX
Even though she was once a great goddess, by some twist of fate she has come to be despised even by the devil. Though this leaves her a dizzying combination of sad, anguished, and enraged, even she is forced to admit that there was no excuse for her behavior. The fact that she admits her own evil, even though she stands on the side of justice and law, makes her something of a failed Avenger.
*This goddess was called "Ashtart" in the Old Testament, which was the generalized name for all foreign goddesses and goddesses of good harvest. Despite this name originating from the Old Testament, it was later demoted to become the origin for the word devil (Astaroth) in the West.

Devil's Sugar: A
She is still a true devil who perfectly utilizes her charm and seductive powers, even though she is gloomy at having fallen to devilhood. Space Ishtar's smile and air kiss increase her allies' morale and boost their powers to the absolute limit, ignoring any physical limitations. It's basically a Charm curse applied to her allies, and any Charm attacks from enemies are nullified because they're already Charmed.
You can say that she is a charismatic devil who combines aspects of both the goddess of victory and the devil who leads humans to destruction.

Venus Driver: B
Someone who drives the planet Venus. Or someone who drives beauty.
With the protection of Venus, the Noble Phantasm's strength increases, and it can also change its attributes at will. A skill equivalent to the primordial goddess, from which other goddesses are derived.

Multiple Starling: EX
The one and only great crown.
The various crowns of the various goddesses dubbed the "queen of the heavens," derived from the original goddess Ishtar is based on, are stacked atop each other to come close to the original complete form.

Profile 5

[Edin Shugurra Quasar]
Rank: EX
NP Type: Anti-Star
Range: 10000~depends on her mood.
Maximum Target: Depends on her mood (and varies by how excited she is)

The Crown that Shines in the Origin Universe.
An alien planet invasion Noble Phantasm that incinerates all, created by converting and releasing the energy of the galaxy's Spirit Origin―a higher dimensional soul configured by summoning an ancient shrine called Bel Maanna said to be the proof of a goddess.
Unlike Ishtar, Space Ishtar does not ride her boat all the time.
What Space Ishtar does instead is rouse her shrine (the Baal shrine said to have been constructed by Anat) which has an aggressive and ominous form. At least that's what has been described...

"Edin" means "grasslands" or "plains" in the Sumerian/Akkadian language, and it is said to be the word from which the Old Testament's "Eden" is derived.
Shugurra is the crown in Edin, and it was given to Ishtar when she entered Edin.
Quasar is a modern day astronomical term, referring to a quasi-stellar object. Its enormous observed radiant energy, despite its location in a sector of space far distant from Earth, has led to it being called the brightest celestial body.

Profile 6

The intellectual body carved out of the primordial goddess herself.
A Divine Spirit who was reborn into a Servant in order to experience new things in Etherspace.
Space Ishtar is, at least in the Servant Universe, a goddess who actually existed and has taken up the most modern form.
Instead of being a goddess who rules Venus observed by Earthlings, she is the goddess of Venus that emerged from Venus's ancient civilization, so she is definitely seen as an alien by Earthlings.

The Origin Universe refers to something that existed long before the Shining Blue Galaxy (Etherspace, now the Universe world) existed, a realm where humans really were humans. It is older than ancient space, and the goddess Ashtart had a cult of worship within prehistorical ancient civilizations, long before mammals existed on Earth.
These humans did not carry the notion of faith at that time, and so they considered goddesses simply to be a term for a sector that enabled life to exist.
Whether the belief itself or its practices took shape to become a concept is unclear. Either way, Ishtar/Ashtart became a galaxy taking the form of a human. Normally she would not be someone who could be handled by humans, nor would she have ever become a Servant.

But when Professor Tokiomi coincidently discovered the spiritual core of the goddess, he raised her as the "good half." Even after his death, he left his daughter in the hands of a trusted assistant.
"I may only be able to teach the textbook definition of what's good, but being the smart girl that she is, Space Ishtar's likely to see through the hypocrisy of the teachings, and she may lose interest in good and ultimately fall to the side of evil if I'm not there for her.
However, by being close to Jane, who is genuinely good without being two-faced and is able to get to the truth of things (despite paying the price of calling forth destruction and chaos), Space Ishtar may realize that good and evil are not always two sides of the same coin. Hopefully she won't fall to evil that easily."
As the professor predicted, Space Ishtar grew up with a sound(?) mind and body, and did not fall to evil, instead training to become a superb straight man to Jane's one-woman comedy act. Although she has a short fuse and is a bit stingy, she became a fierce bounty hunter who helps the weak and bites back at the strong.
Meanwhile, Jane didn't change at all.

Voice Lines

Battle Start 1 I will not hold back against those who are good. Brace yourself.
Battle Start 2 Very well. You're truly reckless, aren't you?
Battle Start 3 You won't feel a thing.
Skill 1 I will avenge!
Skill 2 I've decided.
Skill 3 Looks like there's nothing lacking.
Skill 4 Impudent!
Skill 5 It ends here...!
Command Card 1 ...Yes, I know.
Command Card 2 Very good.
Command Card 3 Ffffffhhh…
Noble Phantasm Card 1 I see you prefer the sight of a goddess.
Noble Phantasm Card 2 If you desire it, then I shall comply.
Attack 1 Ha!
Attack 2 There's an opening!
Attack 3 Sei!
Attack 4 Begone!
Attack 5 Burst!
Attack 6 Too slow! Too dull!
Attack 7 Flash!
Attack 8 There's no begging for mercy!
Attack 9 Do not disobey me!
Extra Attack 1 It will be horrifying, merciless, and cruel!
Extra Attack 2 Go!
Divine punishment complete!
Extra Attack 3 Space Shinkageryu secret technique!
Nendou Suigetsu Futatsu Dou.
Noble Phantasm 1 Open the gate.
I will show you who I really am and teach you what real despair is.
Return to the dust that swirls in the galaxy.
Edin Shugurra Quasar!
Noble Phantasm 2 Just give up.
At this point, even I can't stop myself.
Awaken from primordial slumber…
Edin Shugurra Quasar!
Noble Phantasm 3 Activating Bel Maanna…
I'll show you the scorching galaxy and its shining crown.
I will not overlook even a neutrino!
Go...Origin Space Cluster!
Damage 1 A Noble Phantasm!? Seriously, why were you sleeping on the job!?
Damage 2 Tsk!
Incapacitated 1 It was quite the decisive battle…
Incapacitated 2 But why... I'm supposed to be perfect...!
Victory 1 The victor has been declared. The loser shall be imprisoned and their fortunes taken away.
Victory 2 Not at all surprising. This isn't anything to cause a scene about.
Level up 1 I've improved my swordwork.
I am most grateful.
Level up 2 What do you think of my two-sword style?
As the evil commander, I need to at least be stylish!
...Um. No, never mind.
I may have gotten too excited...
Bond Level 1 I do not particularly have any complaints right now.
And I will allow you to bring up anything that may be bothering you.
Bond Level 2 My sword is used in part to train my mind.
I'm able to bring order to any aberrant behavior with my sword.
Why don't you train yourself if you have some time on your hands?
Bond Level 3 I may be an evil commander, but I do consider discipline to be of great importance.
I always strive to be diligent in my planning, live a sensible life, and to serve all.
My aspiration is to walk the path of evil honestly and righteously.
Bond Level 4 It's not that battles are my only interest.
I simply do not know what else is out there.
...Bored?
Then I suggest you switch over to my free-spirited version.
Bond Level 5 Hello. I see that you have no sense of danger, as always.
Do you have some time after your meal?
If you have nothing to do, I will be more than happy to help hone your sword skills.
Conversation 1 Let's head out to battle. I wouldn't want my lust for revenge to dull.
Conversation 2 Those who hold a position of power consider their subordinates to be no more than tools.
As long as there is use for them, I will take responsibility for handling them with care.
What's wrong with that thought?
Conversation 3 You are merely hired help.
I advise you to serve me well, as befits the right hand of evil.
Should you be discontent with such treatment…
Let's see...perhaps you would like to go up against me one-on-one?
Conversation 4 (Yagyu Munenori) Yagyu Tajima-no-kami Munenori...I see that he is a sword master with great stature in this universe too.
That is a wonderful thing and he is quite distinguished.
That is what a dark swordsman should be like.
Conversation 5 (Mysterious Heroine X (Alter)) That Servant is from the Dark Rounds...!
...Calm yourself. Be calm, me.
She must not know that I was the source of all the Saber Badges getting distributed.
If she finds out, she'll definitely ask for sixty percent of the profits!
Conversation 6 (Altria Pendragon (Santa Alter)) A Servant wearing a pitch black outfit, wielding a dark demonic blade...
A dispassionate personality that focuses only on accomplishing her missions...
I can't believe it.
As a Servant from the same universe, I can't believe I overlooked her...
Santa Alter...I wonder which planet she's from?
Conversation 7 (BB or BB (Summer)) It appears there's a Servant who underwent a transformation similar to me.
She's someone who fell to the dark side, a high-ranking AI, and someone with a kouhai characteristic who may appear to be the enemy to humanity but is really an ally.
Uh-huh... So, that's your type?
Do you have a death wish or something?
Likes What I like... Are you asking who I would like to keep close by?
If so... no, never mind.
Dislikes I do not have anything that I dislike.
Everything has its place and I am not a picky eater.
Why so surprised?
Well, nobody would ever think to try controlling something they do not care for, now would they?
About the Holy Grail The Holy Grail... I see that it's a device that is said to create prosperity by gathering all the magical energy around itself in one place.
It's a useful weapon, but don't you think the user would suffer adverse effects someday for heavy use?
During an Event I see some sort of big to-do is happening right now. Why don't you go out and enjoy yourself?
Just like when you defeated me back in the day, I know you like to take things slow and steady.
Birthday A birthday...is celebrated?
Now that I think about it, Munenori did do some kind of strange dance for me every year...
I see. So this is a day where you're allowed to harass those you do not like.
Then I ask that you come with me to the dojo.
I will show you all ninety-nine of my sword forms.
Summon (Pre-Saber Wars 2 Clear) Fear and revere me, human.
I am the new ruler of the universe, as well as the one who will avenge all beings.
I am the goddess of all goddesses. I am called Space Ishtar.
And yet...what kind of place is this? Some sort of operations room?
Don't you think there's something wrong with this picture?
Why would I of all persons, answer to your summons?
Summon (Post-Saber Wars 2 Clear) Servant, Avenger.
Ishtar Ashtart... I've answered your call in order to pay back a debt.
...There's no need for concern. I've put my evil commandeering days on hold for now.
You may call me Space Ishtar just like back then.
Battle Start 1 (Asc 1/2) The bounty hunter makes her elegant entrance☆
Watch me, okay, Master?
Battle Start 2 (Asc 1/2) Leave it to me! I'll make a space-tacular finish!
Battle Start 3 (Asc 1/2) There's no need to pardon evildoers! We'll reeducate them!
Skill 1 (Asc 1/2) Easy as one-two-three!
Skill 2 (Asc 1/2) Want to give up?
Skill 3 (Asc 1/2) Hehe... A big haul!
Skill 4 (Asc 1/2) All the universe's treasure will be mine!
Skill 5 (Asc 1/2) You there! I'm going to go all-out!
Command Card 1 (Asc 1/2) That's some big talk there.
Command Card 2 (Asc 1/2) I'll match you.
Command Card 3 (Asc 1/2) I'm supposed to attack here?
Noble Phantasm Card 1 (Asc 1/2) No...my chest...is burning...!
Noble Phantasm Card 2 (Asc 1/2) Wait a minute! I really don't want to use that!
Attack 1 (Asc 1/2) Hope this hits!
Attack 2 (Asc 1/2) Shoot!
Attack 3 (Asc 1/2) Ya! Ha!
Attack 4 (Asc 1/2) Ahhh...this is nothing!
Attack 5 (Asc 1/2) Outta my way! Outta my way!
Attack 6 (Asc 1/2) I'll pay you back!
Attack 7 (Asc 1/2) Toh! Yah! Bam!
Attack 8 (Asc 1/2) Captured!
Attack 9 (Asc 1/2) Got you!
Extra Attack 1 (Asc 1/2) The ace up my sleeve! Maanna Buster!
Extra Attack 2 (Asc 1/2) Gracefully! Elegantly! Dynamically!
Extra Attack 3 (Asc 1/2) Physics is power!
Noble Phantasm 1 (Asc 1/2) ...Okay, fine!
They're the ones who made me get serious!
My shrine, manifest!
This is my Edin Shugurra Quasar!
Noble Phantasm 2 (Asc 1/2) ...Accept your fate.
The wasteland of nothingness...
The shining crown...
Like a magnificently blooming rose...
Edin Shugurra Quasar.
Noble Phantasm 3 (Asc 1/2) Oh what the...something is rushing through me!
Some kind of floaty feeling...it's going through like woosh-swoosh!!!
Seriously...I look sooo cool!
But isn't this overdoing it a bit!?
Damage 1 (Asc 1/2) You dummy! Don't let them shoot off a Noble Phantasm!
Damage 2 (Asc 1/2) Oh come on!
Incapacitated 1 (Asc 1/2) Ow ow ow... Sorry, I need to retreat!
Incapacitated 2 (Asc 1/2) It's unbelievable that I failed a mission!
Victory 1 (Asc 1/2) The job's all done! Be generous in handing out bonuses, Master!
Victory 2 (Asc 1/2) What do you think? Was I cool? Was I...s-sexy?
Level up 1 (Asc 1/2) Leveled up!
Good, good!
Oh, and I'm counting on you to level up my Skills too, Master!
Level up 2 (Asc 1/2) Huh? Leveled up again!?
I'm happy...but are you okay with your inventory?
I feel a little uneasy getting babied so much...!
Bond Level 1 (Asc 1/2) As long as there's work, I'll stay here for your sake.
Depending on the pay, I'll take care of any prey, so I'm counting on you to take care of me for the time being, Master!
Bond Level 2 (Asc 1/2) Ahhh. Chaldea sure is a cozy place!
Nicely designed air-conditioning system...
A fully stocked cafeteria...
This place is a perfect hub for adventuring!
So...what's the next Singularity like?
Don't forget to use the Ishtar Service...your always-reliable bodyguard☆
Bond Level 3 (Asc 1/2) Damn. Can't believe it's time already!
I need to go to school... Oh wait, it was just a dream.
I can't explain it, but it's like the past comes barreling back when I'm here. Silly, isn't it?
But in a good way, you know?
Bond Level 4 (Asc 1/2) Ow ow ow...I know it comes with the job, but I still can't get used to the constant scrapes and bruises.
Hey wait a minute! Why are you treating me? There's no need, it'll heal really fast!
Go! GO AWAY!
...Seriously. You really are a busybody.
Bond Level 5 (Asc 1/2) I hear that there's something called a "ball and chain" on Earth.
I may have said I will stay here on a temporary basis, but...well, you know... If you insist, I can stay here until the very end, like being anchored down here on Earth by the ball and chain.
Huh? That's not what that expression means? A ball and chain means...THAT?
O-okay. Fine, I can go with that too!
Conversation 1 (Asc 1/2) I'm all prepared! Now let's go earn some money!
Conversation 2 (Asc 1/2) I'll listen to whatever my employer tells me. As long as we have a common interest, that is.
Hehe...work real hard so as not to get on my bad side, Master♡
Conversation 3 (Asc 1/2) Other than the fact that I am under contract, if I were to explain our relationship...
You're like a classmate I just can't seem to ignore. Yeah, I guess that's what you are to me.
Conversation 4 (Calamity Jane) (Asc 1/2) Even Jane got summoned here.
Uh-huh. What? You have a thing for older women or something?
Conversation 5 (Mysterious Heroine X) (Asc 1/2) Are my eyes playing tricks on me?
I thought I saw a killer wearing a blue tracksuit and a blue hat pass by...
Huh? She really is here? And she's been here since the beginning!?
I see... So she was the cause of everything...
I guess when the world around you expands, things like that can happen...
Conversation 6 (Ishtar (Rider)) (Asc 1/2) I'm not interested in the me in this universe, but THAT Servant's an exception!
Who, you ask? I'm talking about Rider Ishtar.
If only my spaceship was as cute as hers!
Likes (Asc 1/2) You obviously know what I like.
I love money and helping others. And also getting revenge!
Space Ishtar is the galactic punisher!
I'm only kidding!
Dislikes (Asc 1/2) What I dislike are people who break promises and do surprise attacks.
Though, I'm guilty of that myself.
Well, you just need to play it by ear when you set the standard for what justice is☆
About the Holy Grail (Asc 1/2) The Holy Grail!? I know what that is! It's this super amazing treasure!
Awww, I want to see it one day♡
If I could get one as my bonus, that would make me super happy, you know.
During an Event (Asc 1/2) We're in the middle of an event! Let's go storm in!
Birthday (Asc 1/2) I don't have very good memories of my birthday...but here you go.
It's a space security buzzer. Don't hesitate to press it whenever you're in a bind. I'll come flying over faster than the speed of light.
And of course, I'll charge you the urgent express rate♡
Ascension 1 Phew. I'm finally back to my free-spirited self!
Let me formally say hello to you, Earth's Master!
Space Ishtar, a bounty hunter who travels all over the galaxy, has answered your call♪
What do you think? This version's much better, right?
Ascension 2 Phew...I'm glad there aren't any changes.
Personally, I'd prefer to stay like this…
After all, you'd rather have a strong partner by your side, right?
Battle Start 1 (Asc 3/4) All intellectuals shall be punished, thrown into oblivion.
Battle Start 2 (Asc 3/4) This is for revenge. I'll take you on in your dimension.
Battle Start 3 (Asc 3/4) Rumble, rumble, rumble, rumble....
Skill 1 (Asc 3/4) Okay, it's decided.
Skill 2 (Asc 3/4) That sure is futile.
Skill 3 (Asc 3/4) Have a taste of the goddess's wrath.
Skill 4 (Asc 3/4) Is this out of character for a goddess?
Skill 5 (Asc 3/4) Endure it.
Command Card 1 (Asc 3/4) Are you trying to give me orders?
Command Card 2 (Asc 3/4) You don't need to tell me that.
Command Card 3 (Asc 3/4) I'll get revenge.
Noble Phantasm Card 1 (Asc 3/4) Hehe. This is how it's supposed to be.
Noble Phantasm Card 2 (Asc 3/4) The time for worship has come. Come and line up like ants.
Attack 1 (Asc 3/4) Above you.
Attack 2 (Asc 3/4) Out of my way.
Attack 3 (Asc 3/4) What about this?
Attack 4 (Asc 3/4) Got you.
Attack 5 (Asc 3/4) Try running from me.
Attack 6 (Asc 3/4) There!
Attack 7 (Asc 3/4) Such an eyesore.
Attack 8 (Asc 3/4) It looks good on you.
Attack 9 (Asc 3/4) Blast!
Extra Attack 1 (Asc 3/4) Ha!
Hmph!
Zei!
Extra Attack 2 (Asc 3/4) Savagely!
Gorgeously!
Perfectly!
Extra Attack 3 (Asc 3/4) A goddess sometimes wants to cut loose too!
Noble Phantasm 1 (Asc 3/4) Releasing Spirit Origin Galaxy.
As a goddess, I should at least do this, right?
Know that you are dimensions below me.
Go...Edin Shugurra Quasar!
Noble Phantasm 2 (Asc 3/4) This is the real me...
My beginnings were microscopic, but I spread infinitely.
Everything settles within my heart.
Edin Shugurra Quasar.
Noble Phantasm 3 (Asc 3/4) Did you call me a devil?
Hehe. Hehehe.
Hehehehehehe!
You're right. Now return to primordial hell!
Ultimate goddess beaaam!!!
Damage 1 (Asc 3/4) Not bad.
Damage 2 (Asc 3/4) ...Hmph.
Incapacitated 1 (Asc 3/4) All you did was chip my nail. There won't be a next time.
Incapacitated 2 (Asc 3/4) I may have given you a handicap, but a loss is a loss. What humiliation.
Victory 1 (Asc 3/4) I am a goddess who came from the Origin Universe. I'm not the least bit happy over some one-time victory.
Victory 2 (Asc 3/4) I am the ultimate being that combines good and evil...there is no way I would lose.
Level up 1 (Asc 3/4) I have received your prayer.
You've done good work, Master. Now give me more.
Level up 2 (Asc 3/4) It's nice to be served.
I'm so glad to have transformed into this form.
Bond Level 1 (Asc 3/4) Don't come near me.
And don't you dare call me into this room.
Use me only for battle.
Bond Level 2 (Asc 3/4) Words were simple in the Origin Universe.
And that's why I'm going to say basic and simplistic things.
Bring me tea.
Bond Level 3 (Asc 3/4) I hear that in your world, gods convey their will through priests.
Why would they do something so roundabout?
If they like something, they should just say so outright.
Bond Level 4 (Asc 3/4) I keep telling you to stay away. This body I painstakingly made will break down.
I will not allow the beating of my heart...the galaxy inside me to burn.
Bond Level 5 (Asc 3/4) To be very honest, I like you.
...
Hey wait a minute! What am I saying!? You didn't hear that, okay!?
Bond Level 5-2 (Asc 3/4) To be very honest, I like you.
...
That's my absolute honest opinion...what of it?
Conversation 1 (Asc 3/4) I don't care what it is, but let me act on my revenge. I can't hold back my urge to destroy.
Conversation 2 (Asc 3/4) There is no such thing as a Master-Servant relationship for me. The only thing I do is destroy everything other than myself.
...At a leisurely pace, that is. It'll take about five billion years.
Conversation 3 (Asc 3/4) You are neither a remarkable person nor a representative for humanity, but you are my exclusive priest.
To say it simply, you are my one and only.
Conversation 4 (Saber Wars 2 End) (Asc 3/4) Well this is annoying.
Everything I see is so endear...I mean, everything is so annoying.
Conversation 5 (Ishtar/ Ereshkigal/ Ishtar (Rider)) (Asc 3/4) It appears that there are different, derivative forms of me in this universe.
A goddess of beauty, the mistress of the underworld...both are impressive. I never fail to impress myself.
...No, wait a minute. What's the meaning of this? Why are they more mature-looking than me!?
Conversation 6 (Mysterious Heroine XX) (Asc 3/4) Is she a Foreigner...?
Should the knight selected by the spear at the end of the world look so random and haphazard?
By the way, that spear really hurts...
Conversation 7 (Abigail Williams / Katsushika Hokusai) (Asc 3/4) There appears to be a visitor from a different universe that didn't exist in the Origin Universe.
They seem harmless, but I'll be sure to send them back to whence they came from if they cause any trouble.
Conversation 8 (Calamity Jane) (Asc 3/4) Jane...a member of the hero team that defeated me in the past...
After I was defeated, you took care of me?
So just how old is she, really?
Likes (Asc 3/4) I like revenge. That's obvious.
I would go out and smack all of humanity's shames to the curb at least once a day.
Dislikes (Asc 3/4) I hate forgetting things.
That's why I never forget insults nor favors I received.
I'll remember even if this universe ends. Forever.
About the Holy Grail (Asc 3/4) Holy Grail? I wonder if it's a vessel that would be able to contain the blood of gods.
If that's the case, it is the greatest blemish on humanity. You must use it on me.
During an Event (Asc 3/4) There's an event. Let's hurry and go.
I'll squash all the bad guys in one fell swoop.
Birthday (Asc 3/4) Today is the day of your birth?
I see. Then I will not head out today.
At least once a year...or rather for a second within a day, I will forget about revenge.
...Hehe. Now I'm guilty as well.
Ascension 3 Phew. I'm finally back to my old self.
I am the primordial goddess, Ashtart.
I am the goddess who holds a grudge against humanitywho has forgotten me and fallen into the clutches of the devil,but I also want to sightsee in this new universe.
In other words...I am your Servant.
Don't disappoint me, Master.
Ascension 4 Strange...this vessel is cramped, but it doesn't feel stifling.
As the universe spreads, I will fall into a slumber once again...but the temporary adventures we had together will remain in my heart as a fervent memory.
If there is a time I return to my galaxy...I hope I will be able to awaken to your voice.
Skill 1 (Ashtart Origin) I will destroy.
Skill 2 (Ashtart Origin) How ugly.
Skill 3 (Ashtart Origin) There will be no clemency.
Command Card 1 (Ashtart Origin) Shut up.
Command Card 2 (Ashtart Origin) Stop talking.
Command Card 3 (Ashtart Origin) Quiet.
Attack 1 (Ashtart Origin) There.
Attack 2 (Ashtart Origin) Rip into pieces.
Attack 3 (Ashtart Origin) I will not forgive.
Attack 4 (Ashtart Origin) Cry with remorse.
Attack 5 (Ashtart Origin) How amusing.
Attack 6 (Ashtart Origin) Try running from me.
Attack 7 (Ashtart Origin) Such an eyesore.
Attack 8 (Ashtart Origin) Got you.
Extra Attack 1 (Ashtart Origin) Very well. Shatter and break away!
Extra Attack 3 (Ashtart Origin) Haha...hahaha...hahahahahaha!
Noble Phantasm 1 (Ashtart Origin) The return to the Age of Gods....reaching its threshold.
The province of beginnings.
The sound of life blossoming open.
Everything is like a momentary dream.
Edin Shugurra Quasar.
Damage 1 (Ashtart Origin) How dare mere Servants do this...!
Incapacitated 1 (Ashtart Origin) How could this...am I going to be defeated...again...?
Incapacitated 2 (Ashtart Origin) It seems I was holding back my emotions too much...battles really do need to be fought with excitement.

Valentine's CE

Availability

Limited - Can only be summoned during certain events

Future Banners

Banner (Add 2 years for NA Date) JP Period

[JP] 5th Anniversary Year-Based Guaranteed Lucky Bag Summon
[JP] 5th Anniversary Year-Based Guaranteed Lucky Bag Summon


Banner Type:
Shared

[JP] New Year 2023 Red White x Knight-Cavalry-Extra Guaranteed Lucky Bag Summon
[JP] New Year 2023 Red White x Knight-Cavalry-Extra Guaranteed Lucky Bag Summon


Banner Type:
Guaranteed Gacha

[JP] Revival: Saber Wars 2 Pickup
[JP] Revival: Saber Wars 2 Pickup


Banner Type:
Single

[JP] 6th Anniversary Guaranteed Lucky Bag Summon (Year x Class)
[JP] 6th Anniversary Guaranteed Lucky Bag Summon (Year x Class)


Banner Type:
Guaranteed

[JP] New Year 2024 Lucky Bag Guaranteed Summon (NP Type x Class)
[JP] New Year 2024 Lucky Bag Guaranteed Summon (NP Type x Class)


Banner Type:
Guaranteed

Past Banners