CB-EX3 Normal And Challenge Mode
|Stage||Sanity||Rec. Lvl & Unlock Cond.||First Time Drops||Additional Drops||Challenge Reward|
Elite 1 Lv. 60
Challenge Condition: Max squad size is reduced to 5 Operators
The challenge here is pretty straightforward, and that is covering the blocking, damage, and healing requirements with only 5 Operators. It will be helpful here to know which enemies come out of which exits:
- Top: Elite Sicilians, which are basic melee combatants, and Brawlers, which have a fast attack. The brawlers can be very dangerous for any Operator without high DEF. This lane can be tanked by a medium-DEF blocker, and the damage can be trivialized with a high DEF Defender.
- Middle: Hound Pro, the fast but easy to kill dogs, and the two Caster types: Authorized Caster and Authorized Caster Leader. The Casters have high RES and low DEF
- Bottom: Hound Pro, and the two Fanatic types: Fanatic and Desperate Fanatic. These guys have high ATK and low RES. We will want a Defender or high DEF Operator blocking these.
The strategy we'll use is straight-foward tank-and-spank set up right at the enemy exit.
Recommended Team Composition
1 Melee Physical DPS, M1, to block and take out the middle enemy exit.
2 Defenders, D1 and D2. Using a Healing Defender as D1 will likely make this a bit easier, and if you have Saria with S2, you might be able to get away with not having a Medic. If you don't have a healing Defender, you might have to do something a little different for your DPS on the middle exit, since I relied on the Defender to heal before I deployed the Medic. Some things you could try
Using a melee DPS that can self-heal or has higher RES
Using a sniper instead, deployed on F6
1 Medic, M1, ST Medic
1 Caster, C1, I used an AoE Caster, though I feel like a strong ST Caster would work as well.
Here is an example of the team I used:
Unit placement can be seen in the image below, and deployment order should be done exactly as presented. Each Operator can be placed as soon as there is sufficient DP.
- M1: Franka - Duelist Guard
- D1: Nearl - Healing Defender
- D2: Cuora - Normal Defender
- M1: Silence - ST Medic
- C1: Ifrit - An ST Caster or AoE Caster should work here
Deployment should look something like this:
Use the Portable Supply Station on whomever you like, probably best used on your DPS.
Enjoy the OP!