Daily Stage 10 - Abandoned High-rise - Risk Level 8 (June 22)
Map Information and Strategy
The main challenges are as follows:
- Lots of Drones and snipers! Kill them before they kill us.
- Bombtails: Especially when buffed, their Bombs hurt! They hit allies in the tiles surrounding the initial target. Best way to handle them is to soak them.
- Ranged grids are in the middle, so Ranged Operators need to be pointed either towards the oncoming enemies, or towards our base.
- melee enemies are a combination of Slugs and Loggers, the former come in numbers and the latter hit hard
These are the Contracts I chose:
- The biggest challenge here is the DP reduction in combination with the increased enemy ATK. We need to get ranged units out to handle the drones, and also units that can survive the loggers. Trying to get out ranged damage, blockers, and healers in time is difficult.
- The strategy I used was to use strong DP generation Vanguards and no Medics.
Recommended Team Composition
- 2 Skill-DP-Recovery or Support Vanguards, V1 and V2. These need to be good DP generation Vans. I found I needed to use Myrtle S1 to get a lower-rarity/level comp to work.
- 3 Snipers, S1 - S3 - 2 Anti-Air Snipers, and S3 can be either anti-Air or AoE.
- 1 Pull Specialist, Sp1, we are going to use this unit to both help kill Drones and avoid needing to place a Medic, since they have higher DEF and can take more hits.
- 1 Caster, C1, to help DPS down the melee enemies faster. This unit can be any unit that can put good dps on the melee enemies. Being able to help with drones is a big plus.
- 2 Defenders, D1 and D2, with D1 being a Healing Defender, and D2 can be any.
- 1 Fast-Redeploy Specialist, Sp1 - we will be using this unit to soak the bombtail bombs.
- 1 Ranged DPS, R1, whatever you have, to help dps the Loggers at the end.
Here is the team I used:
Unit placement can be seen in the image below, and deployment order should be done exactly as described
- V1: Myrtle - Utility Vanguard (positioned to help V2 with DPS)
- V2: Texas - Skill-DP-Recovery Vanguard
- S1: Platinum - Anti-Air Sniper
- S2: Kroos - Anti-Air Sniper
- Sp1: Cliffheart - Puller Specialist
- I then deployed Sp1:Gravel - Fast-Redeploy Specialist at E9 to block the logger so that my V2 (Texas) didn't die. When the Logger was dead, I retreated Sp1. See the Companion Video for more details.
- G1: Lappland - Ranged Guard
- C1: Amiya - ST Caster
Our formation currently looks like this:
By this time I was at the Logger wave where one comes down the middle lane, and we start the following deployments:
- I retreated my V1 and deployed D1: Gummy - Healing Defender.
- The bombtails show up right about this time as well, and we are going to use our Fast-redeploy specialist, Sp1 - Gravel to soak them.
- We will leave our V2 in as long as possible, but before it gets overwhelmed or die, we'll retreat it and deploy our D2: Normal Defender - Cuora
- If we have enough extra DP, we can retreat Cliffheart and deploy our S3 Sniper. I did not have enough on my run, but you might depending on who you use as your S3, and other factors.
Things should look something like this during this process:
When all the bombs have dropped, retreat Sp1 for the last time, and deploy our last Ranged DPS R1: Glaucus - Slower Supporter. Also, once the last drones are past, you can retreat your left-facing Ranged and replace them with any ranged units you can, or use Sp1 again if needed.
- Remember that you can let 2 units through and still win!
- Do you have any comments, strategies or helpful suggestions for players? Leave them in the comments below!
Enjoy your rewards!