Event Day 6, Daily Stage 5 - Barren Plaza - Risk Level 8 (June 17)
Map Information and Strategy
The main challenges are as follows:
- Dog rush at the beginning needs to be handled, limiting the amount of time we have to set up initial Operators
- Casters will patrol around the middle section, have a 2 grid attack range, and hit all operators in adjacent grids to the main target. This means we need to spread out our Operators to avoid being overwhelmed with damage, especially if there are more than 1.
- Dog rush towards the end of the map means we have to have high DPS or multi-target/splash to take them all down.
- There are a mix of high DEF and high RES enemies, meaning mixed damage types and/or debuffs can be very useful.
These are the Contracts I used:
- Our biggest challenges will be not being overrun because of the lowered ATK and lack of Casters, and not dying because of the lowered HP and lack of Defenders.
Recommended Team Composition
- 2 Skill-DP-Recovery Vanguards, V1 and V2, V1 can possibly be Myrtle or a DP-on-Kill Vanguard, but I didn't try it. V2 should be the one with higher DEF.
- 2 ST Medics, M1 and M2, M2 should be the stronger.
- 2 Supporters, Su1 and Su2, with Arts Damage
- 1 Ranged Guard, G1 (This could also probably be other types of Guards depending on your team comp and strength. Arts Guards or other 2-Block guards might be a good choice)
- 1 Guard, G2, almost any type of Guard could work here, if you are having trouble with one type, you can try a different one.
Here is an example of the team I used:
Unit placement can be seen in the image below, and deployment order should be done exactly as presented. Each Operator can be placed as soon as there is sufficient DP.
- V1: Scavenger - Skill-DP-Recovery Vanguard
- V2: Courier - Skill-DP-Recovery Vanguard
- M1: Ansel - ST Medic
- M2: Silence - ST Medic
- G2: Flamebinger - Duelist Guard (placing this before Su1 keeps Caster damage away)
- Su1: Istina - Slower Supporter
- G1: Lappland - Ranged Guard
- Su2: Glaucus - Slower Supporter
That is our full team, and it should look something like this:
- I timed Deployment of G2 to block the first Caster.
- Instead of the Guard G2, we could instead deploy another ranged unit at E4, in case we find it easier.
- Timing our Skills well can be very important. you can use the video guide below as a reference.
Enjoy your rewards!