Alliances are a tool created to help players with multiplayer content. Previously called Guilds by players, Alliances were formally added to the game as a feature with the 1.10.0 version update on July 29th, 2019.
In-game features include a chat, alliance-only party restrictions and daily resources.
Anyone is welcome to join!
This guild is for monchofriends and friends of moncho. Guild is open because I love every single one of you and you're welcome to join.
Our goal is to motivate new members to keep playing by providing tips and advice so they can spread their wings and fly on their own.
- Alliance leaders can upload banners and post messages/announcements about activities.
Types of Alliances
- Open guilds are open for everyone to join.
- Closed guilds require players to submit an application to join. It is up to the guild leader to accept a player into his/her guild.
- Leader - creator of the Alliance. Can transfer ownership of guild and kick people.
- Officer - leaders can promote members to officers.
- Member - basic guild role, has no unique permissions.