Alliances are a tool created to help players with multiplayer content. Previously called Guilds by players, Alliances were formally added to the game as a feature with the 1.10.0 version update on July 29th, 2019.
In-game features include a chat, alliance-only party restrictions and daily resources.
Anyone is welcome to join!
This guild is for monchofriends and friends of moncho. Guild is open because I love every single one of you and you're welcome to join.
- Alliance leaders can upload banners and post messages/announcements about activities.
Types of Alliances
- Open guilds are open for everyone to join.
- Closed guilds require players to submit an application to join. It is up to the guild leader to accept a player into his/her guild.
- Leader - creator of the Alliance. Can transfer ownership of guild and kick people.
- Officer - leaders can promote members to officers.
- Member - basic guild role, has no unique permissions.