Table of Contents
A kind-hearted robot, originally created to be Dr. Light's lab assistant. In the wake of Dr. Wily's treachery, Mega Man volunteered to be redesigned for combat, and with his Mega Buster he's a match for any degree of evil!
|CV Info - English||CV Info - Japanese|
Obtainable as a 5
IN THE YEAR OF 20XX
A SUPER ROBOT NAMED MEGA MAN
JOINED THE DRAGALIA LOST HALIDOM
HIS SKILLS WERE UNIQUE, USING AMMO AND FILLING OVER TIME
A UNIQUE DRAGON DOG NAMED RUSH WAS AT HIS SIDE
HIS S1 COULD INFLICT BLEED, WHILE HIS S2 COULD RAPIDLY DEPLETE OVERDRIVE
THANKS TO HIS UNIQUE CO-ABILITY
SADLY, MEGA MAN IS MORE OF A NOVELTY THAN A POWERFUL HERO
FIGHT MEGA MAN, FIGHT FOR EVER LASTING PEACE!!!
UNIQUE WEAPONS AND SKILLS
All of Mega Man's kit is unique, from his unique weapon, to his slide replacing a standard roll, to his skills using an ammo mechanic. This can make his gameplay more interesting for those seeking something new.
RAPID OVERDRIVE DEPLETION
Thanks to his co-ability and leaf shield, Mega Man can quickly shred bosses overdrive bar.
As a free adventurer, Mega Man suffers from having overall lower stats than a gatcha Adventurer. He also has what is essentially a wasted passive slot that only boosts damage against event bosses and allows him to transform into Rush, again lowering his overall ability.
While the ammo mechanic allows Mega Man to quickly stack bleed and maintain bleed stacks throughout the fight, he has no real way to capitalize on his ability to get to the break phase and his standard blaster is rather weak.
SPECIAL NOTE: MEGA MAN ALWAYS USES RUSH
- CERBERUS/AGNI: Since Mega Man's majority damage comes from bleed, it's best to stack strength.
- PROMETHEUS: With low bases and ranged defense, Mega Man could use more durability to survive HP checks.
- IFRIT: A fine budget choice if your options are limited.
SPECIAL NOTE: MEGA MAN WILL ALWAYS USE HIS MEGA BUSTER, NO MATTER WHAT WEAPON IS EQUIPPED.
- TERRANIGMUS: As this was free in the event, the core weapon is a great starting point.
- SCEPTER OF INFINITE FIRE: If you're up against High Midgardsormr, the Void Wand is a great investment.
- MUSPELHEIM: High Dragon weapons are the height of engineering.