New from Nintendo Mobile
On May 20th, 2019 the Nintendo Mobile YouTube Account posted a video titled "Building the Best Teams in Dragalia Lost." It serves as a very basic tutorial to gameplay mechanics that will be redundant to veterans, but excellent for newcomers or even people considering picking up Dragalia Lost.
Today a second video followed, covering Upgrading and Unbinding. With their daily uploading pattern, we can likely expect more official tutorial videos, in which case this page will be updated as a resource for new players.
Building the Best Teams in Dragalia Lost
This one covers the game as a whole, with team building being at the center of all game mechanics:
- Might, equipment, stats, and elements
- Wyrmprint and Weapon Skills/Abilities
- Shapeshifting and Dragon Mechanics such as Bond, Shapeshift Time and Shapeshift Prep
- Examples of Wyrmprints and Abilities, including weapon or element-conditional effects
- Summoning, dupes and Eldwater
- Multiplayer modes such as Co-Op and Raids
Keys To Upgrading and Unbinding
This one serves a similar purpose to our own Might Progression Guide. It covers a lot of ground in five minutes, making it a great resource for new players.
- Unbinding purpose and how-to
- Sunlight Ores and how to get them
- Experience, items, Mana Circles, and functions of Eldwater
- Force Strikes: how to unlock, and what they do in battle (Break Shields and bonus Overdrive damage)
- Weapon Crafting and tiers
- Halidom and Facility Bonuses
- Description of the format and purposes of Raids, Imperial Onslaught, Void Battles and Advanced Dragon Trials
Many details in this video aren't common knowledge from simply playing the game-- Force Strikes are tricky to master, and Sunlight Stones are quite mysterious in the beginning. Getting this knowledge out to newbies (so they can contribute better in Co-Op) is super helpful!