Latest Update: 05/03/21 - Added Gladiia and Kal'tsit base information
This guide is intended to be updated often. Please check back after new CN content has been released for the latest updates. Be sure to save this page and visit often!
There are a variety of operator combinations to fit your base needs whether it be LMD, EXP, or Orundum for all sorts of base setups including 252, 243, or other variations. If you are looking for a basic base or setup guide, the following pages might help:
These are the latest (as of May 03, 2021) CN RIIC base combos and operators available with pictures to demonstrate how high production efficiency can reach. These do not list all combinations but should be used as an idea of how you can plan and arrange your base to maximize your resource demands. Pictures below are used at a lvl 3 TP, lvl 3 Factory, max command center, and max facilities.
- This guide will assume all operators are promoted to have peak functions in base.
- This guide is not a suggestion to promote operators solely for the base and should be used as a means to understand the possible combinations available in RIIC base. For discussions/recommendation on Operators to promote for their base skills, see:
Both CN and EN pictures will be used in this guide.
- TP = Trading Post
- PP = Power Plant
- CC = Command Center
- LMD = Lungman Dollars
- EXP = Experience tickets
- AO = artificial orundum/Orundum/originium
- Ops = operators
- E0/1/2/ = Elite 0 rank, Elite 1, Elite 2
- +x% = Production boosts for that facility can be read as 1% or 0.01. This does not account for innate facility boosts, IE: the +0.03 or 3% from a level 3 factory.
- Example: 1.6 + 0.2 = 1.8 or 180%
Base format follows as is:
- Trading post/ factory/ power plant. IE:
- 243 = 2TP/4Factory/3PP
- 252 = 2TP/5Factory/2PP
- Amiya and Swire grants trading post bonus of +7% or 0.07.
- Kal’Tsit (Kal) grants factory bonus of 2% or 0.02.
Factory Combination: Abyssal Hunters and Gladiia
- Required ops: Gladiia in CC, Abyssal Hunters in factory.
- Abyssal hunters (AH) include: E0 Spector, E0 Andreana, E0 Skadi (Guard) to be placed in the factory.
Gladiia at E0: For each AH in factory, production of all AH across all factories +5%. If the AHs are in one factory, the combined AH will cap together at +45%.
Gladiia at E2: For each AH in factory, production of all AH across all factories +10%. If the AHs are in one factory, the combined AH will cap together at +90%.
The morale of the AH in the factory does not matter.
- Gladiia's morale drain and recovery is dependent on the number of AH in the dorm or outside the dorm.
- +0.5 morale drain per AH outside dorm.
- -0.5 morale drain per AH in dorm.
- additional -0.5 to morale drain for each AH with full morale in dorm.
- Gladiia herself counts as an AH so she will always have a morale drain at an increased rate.
Picture below is of E0 Gladiia granting the bonus, Notice that there was a bug allowing BluePoison to be considered an AH. Morale of the AH is not considered in this combo.
this is with E2 Gladiia
Factory Combination: Rosmontis
- Required ops: E2 Rosmontis, E2 Whisperain, E2 Iris, E0 Dusk
- Required Facilities: lvl 3 office, a lvl 5 dorm, all dorms full
Rosmontis can provide a total of +55% production boost if you set up the base with other synergizing operators.
- E2 Rosmontis by herself grants +20% (all 4 dorms must be full of operators)
- E2 Iris in lvl5 dorm grants +5%
- E2 Whisperain in lvl3 office grants +20% (must have active morale)
- E0 Dusk in CC will grant +10% (for the first 12 or first half of her morale)
+20 +5 +20 +10 = 55
E2 Rosmontis, E2 Waai Fu, E2 Mayer, E2 Iris in lvl 5 dorm,all dorms full, E2 WhisperRain in lvl3 office, Dusk in CC. Gold bar production.
The picture above shows Rosmontis at +55, Wai Fu at +40, Mayer +30, and Kal granting +2% = +127%
Below is an example of EXP production with Feater and Conviction
Factory Combination: Weedy
- Required Operators: E2 Weedy, E1 Purestream, E2 Passenger, E2 Eunectes, and Lancet
- Required Facilities: Factories will have Weedy, Purestream, Passenger. CC will have Eunectes + 4 other ops. Lancet must be in one of the PP.
This combination will grant facility production boosts dependent on the number of TP and PP you have. It utilizes Eunectes base skill with Lancet to increase the number of available PP counted.
Total production from that single factory will be +20/PP and +20/TP in whatever setup you have:
- 252 using lvl2 factory= +15x4 and +20x2 = +100% (passenger not used)
- 252 using lvl3 factory = +20x4 and +20x2 = +120% (passenger, weedy, purestream)
- 243 = +20x5 and +20x2 = +140%
- 333 = +20x5 and +20x3 = +160%
- 153 = +20x5 and +20x1 = +120%
- 432 = +20x4 and +20x4 = +160%
- 513 = +20x5 and +20x5 = +200%
Here is a picture of a 333 setup using this combination.
1.60 + 0.02
Note: Kal’ Tsit grants the +0.02
Factory Combination: Bubble
- Required Ops: E1 Bubble, E2 Vulcan, + any capacity op
E2 Vulcan works great with Bubble as Vulcan is the only op that has a high enough capacity to fully utilize Bubble's base capacity skill. Her skill is 3% per capacity gain for any operator that has more than 18 storage otherwise, it is 1% gain per capacity.
E1 Bubble, E2 Vulcan, E2 Asbestos (can swap out with a +30% to make a higher total of 92%).
Factory Combination: Vermeil
Factory Combination: Basic gold, EXP, and orundum
Trading Posts Combination: Jaye
- Required ops: E0 Jaye, E0 Texas, E2 Lappland
Jaye is a unique operator that loses a base skill once promoted. Consider Jaye's use in base and in combat before promoting him.
Jaye, Texas, Lappland (14 order capacity, Jaye gains +4% per empty order slot for a starting total of +56%, Texas and Lappland gives +65%, Amiya/Swire from CC gives +7). Jaye loses 4% for each order completed left in the queue.
Time duration of E0 Jaye, E0 Texas, E2 Lappland combo, notice that it is a bit over 25 hours with max full CC .
The math for Jaye:
E0 Jaye, E2 Silverash, Orchid after 12 hours. There is 15 capacity with +20 from SA, +25 from orchid and +60 from E0 Jaye for a starting total of +105%. Jaye loses 4% for each order completed left in the queue. Notice it dropped down to 73% because 8 orders were completed within the 12 hours (eventually becoming -32% overtime).
If you have E1'd Jaye, you can still use him for base.
- Required ops: E1 Jaye, E2 SilverAsh, E2 CliffHeart
E1 Jaye, E2 SilverAsh, E2 Cliffheart. No orders completed (Order capacity = 18, E1 Jaye gains +4% per empty order capacity for a starting total of 72, but loses 1 capacity for each 10% bonus from other operators so it is a -12% from SA and Cliffheart’s bonus).
[SA +20, +15 from Cliffheart, +60 from Jaye, +7 from Amiya/Swire in CC]
Trading Post Combination: Archetto
- Required ops: E2 Archetto, E2 Snowsant, E2 Exusai
E2 Archetto gains +2% per dorm lvl across all dorms granting her 2x 20 = 40%
the 7% comes from amiya.
+40 +35 + 35 = 110%
The combination below is an example of not using Exu in the combo if you need to maintain Exu, Texas, Lappland trio combo.
Trading Post Combination: Shamare
- Required ops: E2 Bibeak, E2 Shamare, E2 Kafka
(Kafka skill is named differently than Bibeak and Shamare’s skill, yet have the same function). It appears to have an increase in high bar orders and possible stacking.
Amiya provides 7%.
It is calculated out to be roughly ~2% of production from the increased bar order bonus. This total out to be:
+90% +2% = 92%
There is a ramp-up to this combination meaning it will take a few orders before it reaches optimal production of consistent high bar orders. Ramp-up time is about 4-5 orders before you begin to see consistent 4 bar orders.
This trio is not suggested to swap in and out before an order is complete due to the fact it has a ramp-up timer. However, it is suggested to keep this trio as long as possible and squeeze the most orders out of it once past the ramp-up time to maximize getting 4-bar orders as shown in the picture. The most you can get is a total of 41 bar orders within a 24 hour period but that does not account for ramp-up time. When you keep this trio in the TP for the whole morale duration, it is suggested to drone this TP as much as possible if the resources are available, this will allow it to produce as much as possible beyond ramp-up time.
Trading Post Combination: Texas, Lappland, Exusai
- Required ops: E0 Texas, E2 Lappland, E2 Exusai
Amiya provides the +7% bonus.
+65 from Texas and Lappland, +35 from Exusai = +100
Texas is preferred to be E2 to extend the duration of the combo.
Command Center Combination: Multiple ongoing combos
- Required ops: Dependent on which combinations are ongoing.
If there are multiple ongoing base combinations happening at once, the CC operator can be used to spread the bonuses across all facilities.
Kal’Tsit: grants +2% to every factory
Amiya/Swire grants +7% to every TP
Dusk grants +10 to Rosmontis combo while in her first 12 morale.
Gladiia grants +10% to each AH in the factory
R6 ops will reduce morale and can stack with each other (combination shown below).
Depending on when a combination is rotated in or out, swap out the respective CC operator as needed.
It is best to use as many R6 ops together as possible in the above combination as their morale bonuses stack upon each other.
Command Center Combination: Rainbow 6
- Required ops: All four of the Rainbow6 operators
Rainbow 6 operators will regenerate morale in the CC if all 4 operators are present. It will take 20 hours to regenerate a whole 1.0 morale. Below is proof of morale regeneration in the CC.
Utilizing this combination will allow for an infinite duration CC along with a 5th CC operator.
The 5th CC operator that has morale drain however may not be able to sustain infinite duration depending on how fast the morale drain is.
Workshop setup: Arene
- Required Ops: E0 or E1 Arene
- E1 Arene with dorms full of low morale operators (E1 Arene gains bonus for each op below 20 morale)
- Having 20 permanently low morale operators in base to utilize Arene's skill anytime
There is no actual combination for workshop however you can achieve maximum chance of byproduct through Arene and setting up the base.
Arene can gain the highest byproduct bonus matching Nian (as shown below) by setting up operators in the dorm. It is suggested having 20 different ops that you do not use in base so you can keep them at low morale at all times whenever you need to use Arene ("Arene base slaves"). Base setup is easier to use when you use the base overview button on the top left of the base screen. This will allow you to change out all dorms quickly.
Notice that Arene can achieve the same bonus as Nian.
The base overview button on the top left will allow quick swappings of the 20 low morale ops.