- Modules were first introduced during the Summer Carnival event (CN: 8/3/2021), and act as equipment that Operators can select to bring into a stage.
- Modules provide bonus effects (as listed in the below table).
- Modules provide some improvements to the Operator's stats (click on the Module for the details).
- To Unlock an Operator's module (click on the Module for the details)
- Certain Level and Trust requirements must be met
- Some materials must be spent
- Some missions must be completed.
- Module Data Blocks are needed to unlock Modules and are a limited resource, so players should be selective about which Modules they unlock. 6 Star Operator Modules require 4 Module Data Blocks to unlock, 5 star modules require 2, and 4 star require 1. Sources for obtaining Module Data Blocks:
- 4 free with the Module Training
- 1 Free each week through weekly missions.
- 4 per month from the red cert shop.
- 4 per month from the yellow cert shop
- 2 in the shop for each new sidestory-farm-event (not in reruns or the min-story events)
- By default, Operators that have new modules will start equipped with a default module that has no effect. These default modules are not listed on this page.
- Module info can also be found on each Operator's page.
- A List of Operators with Modules and the module info can also be seen using filters and views in our interactive Operator list here.
- A priority Guide to Modules can be found here:
Slower / Decel Binder
Support / Instructor
Dualstrike / Swordmaster
Duelist / Dreadnought
Enmity / Musha
Long-Range / Deadeye
AoE / Artilleryman
Close Range / Heavyshooter
Anti-Air / Marksman
Heavyweight / Besieger
AoE / Multi-target Medic
Wide-Range / Therapist
ST / Medic
Fast-Redeploy / Executor
DP-Drain / Merchant
Substitute / Dollkeeper
Puller / Hookmaster
AoE / Splash Caster
Charge / Mystic Caster
DP-On-Kill / Charger
Skill-DP / Pioneer
Healing / Guardian
Normal / Protector