- Event Currency only drops from Normal Event Stages.
- Total needed to clear shop: 5940 (6340 if you include Furniture Parts)
- Total from Event Missions: 1080
- Total from First Clear rewards: 960 (520 from normal Stages 440 from EX stages)
- Remaining currency needed from normal Event stages: 3900
- Currency drops at a rate of 1:1 for sanity spent, so 3900 Sanity is needed on normal event Stages
- Sanity required for First clear of EX and Challenge mode: 240
- Total Sanity required to clear the Store: 4140
- One week of Annihilation will require around 125 Sanity.
- Total Sanity required is 4265
- The event runs for 2 weeks, so natural Sanity regen supplies 3360. The weekly mission Top pots give an extra 200 per week, for a total of 400, or 600 if you saved from the week before. Total possible of f2p regen is about 3760
- We should be gettin 6 more Top Emergency Potions (600 sanity) with the event login rewards, giving a total of 4360.
- F2P players SHOULD have enough Sanity to clear the shop (excluding Furniture Parts).
- The monthly pack provides an additional 840 sanity over 2 weeks, for a total of 4600, so monthly pass players should clear easily.
- Shop efficiencies courtesy of PeterYR
T3 Materials Farmable From Event Stages
- SV-9: Integrated Device
- SV-8: Crystalline Component
- SV-7: Orirock Cluster
Farming Effeciecies (courtesy of Neia): Integrated Devices will be the most (and only) sanity efficient material farm.
To see how many of these Materials your Operators might need, check the material pages or the Planner here:
Under Tides - Event Operations
|Stage||Sanity||Rec. Lvl & Unlock Cond.||First Time Drops||Additional Drops|
Elite 1 Lv.20
Elite 1 Lv.30
Elite 1 Lv.40
Elite 1 Lv.50
Elite 1 Lv.70
Elite 1 Lv.70
Elite 2 Lv.20
EX and Challenge Modes
- SV-EX-1: Increase all enemies' ATK and Max HP
- SV-EX-2: Slower DP regeneration speed
- SV-EX-3: Lower all Allies' Max HP
- SV-EX-4: 8 tiles forbid deployment
- SV-EX-5: Increase the ATK and Neural Damage of [Nutritious Harvester]
- SV-EX-6: Greatly increase the DEF and Max HP of [Nutritious Harvester]
- SV-EX-7: Increase the attack range and Max HP of [First Talker]
- SV-EX-8: Remove two [Emergency Aid Facility]
|Stage||Sanity||Rec. Lvl & Unlock Cond.||First Time Drops||Additional Drops||Challenge Reward|