The Little Kuranta That Could Returns!
The following official announcement has been made:
The spear, is to protect everyone.
The sword, is to serve its purpose.
The key, is to connect to the future.
Now, let's head over to the place where our thoughts were once intertwined.
Arknights Re-run event, coming soon.
This is almost certainly referring to the rerun of the [Grani and the Knights' Treasure] Event. The CN Event Page can be found here:
The main features of this event include:
- Everyone's favorite try-hard Kuranta [Grani]!
- Great Event Stage drop rates for Loxic Khol and Grindstones.
- The Return of the Express Chain Pizzeria
- A new skin for Grani and a rerun of the Holloween Skins, though we don't know if the skin offerings will be the same as CN.
- All the following skins cost 18 Originite Prime.
- The Operator Banner will likely be a rerun of [Behold the Tide Sword]
- 6★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 6★
- 5★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 5★
- 4★ Rate-Ups have a 20% chance of appearing when pulling a 4★
Full Shop rewards and farming guide:
- First Clear Event Stage totals
Difference From Original
The main difference from the rerun:
- First clear rewards are only awarded to players who have NOT previously cleared the stage during the initial event run.
- ALL players will need to clear the stages to unlock later stages.
- Smaller Event Store.
- Any Limited items (e.g. furniture) that a player has acquired in the original event will be replaced with [Intelligence Certs]
- [Intelligence Certs] can be used to buy items from the [Intelligence Certs Store], which is located on the Certification Shop Page
On the CN rerun, there was also an Autmn login celebration, though it is uncertain if Global will be receiving it as well. More details can be found here:
The complete CN Event schedule can be found here: