Mostima and friends return for round 2!
Event Period: Ten days , 5/14 - 5/24
Unlock condition: Clear 1-10
Event description: Event currency is only earned from completed Event Missions, and is collected to earn stuff from Milestone rewards (details later). Event currency is NOT farmed. The event currency is:
All event stages will be available from the start:
- [Downtown]: normal stages
- [Eastern Suburbs]: EX and Challenge stages
Stage first clear summary:
- NOTE - event stage progress is carried over from the previous event run. Thus, players who already cleared a stage and collected the first clear reward cannot collect it again.
[Bison] is the event welfare Operator, and a Normal Defender
- There will be Event missions for clearing stages and other milestones.
- Mission Rewards:
Full Mission Info:
Event Milestone Rewards
- Players who have previously earned event-specific rewards like furniture will instead receive Intelligence Certificates that can be redeemed in the Certs store
- Players that have max potential Bison can purcase additional Bison Tokens and trade them in for Certs.
- Milestone Rewards Summary
- Intelligence Cert Shop additions
- Full Milestone and Inteliigence Cert shop details can be found here:
- In this Event there is no farming. The Event stages are run once for the first time clear rewards.
- The Event Store is cleared by completing Event Missions.
- You can clearly see from the Stage rewards that they are not sanity efficient compared to Supplies Stages, and do not drop Elite Materials.
- First Clear rewards can be obtained only once, as clear status carries over to subsequent runs of the event.
Event Headhunt [Keeper of the Lock & Keys] Rerun
Event period: 5/14 - 5/28
|6★ Rate Up||Mostima - AoE Caster|
|5★ Rate Up|| Waai Fu - Fast-Redeploy Specialist
Firewatch - Long-range Sniper
|4★ Rate Up||May - Anti-Air Sniper|
- 6★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 6★
- 5★ Rate-Ups have a 50% chance of appearing when pulling a 5★
- 4★ Rate-Ups have a 20% chance of appearing when pulling a 4★
- Operator Feature Banners do not add Operators to the Distinction shop
Rewilder Series Skin Rerun
[Penguin Logistics Safehouse] Theme Rerun
- [Code of Brawl] event exchange (some)
- Limited time sale in furniture shop (some)
- Total Ambience: 5,000
- Total Cost: 3,500 Furniture Parts or 16 Originite Prime