Arknights' First event, Grani and the Knight's Treasure, features a set of Event Stages for players to clear and farm. The event will be split into two parts. Part 1 begins on February 5th, 16:00 UTC-7 and Part 2 begins on February 12th, 16:00 UTC-7. Both parts end on February 19th, 3:59 UTC-7.
Clearing stages will yield "Bounty Coins," the event currency which can be traded in for rewards like Grani's Tokens, High Level Materials, and Furniture.
Grani is a free 5* Vanguard Operator from the event!
How do I obtain Grani?
Grani is obtained after completing Stage GT-3.
How do I max Potential Grani?
Grani's Tokens are available in the shop for a total of 18000 Bounty Coins. More shop details are below.
For more information on Grani, visit her page!
Note: Grani's Token and the Furniture are limited to this event. It is uncertain if they will return in the future. Some event Furniture can be purchased in the Furniture Store.
|Grani Token First||1||2400||2400|
|Grani Token Second||1||3000||3000|
|Grani Token Third||1||3600||3600|
|Grani Token Fourth||1||4200||4200|
|Grani Token Fifth||1||4800||4800|
|Total Cost: 18000|
|Total Cost: 4500|
|Grand Total: 74235|
|Total Cost: 4500|
* Some event Furniture can be purchased in the Furniture Store
Complete the Event specific missions to obtain more Bounty Coins! The missions are listed below:
|1||Complete GT-1 with a 3-star rating||200|
|2||Complete GT-2 with a 3-star rating||200|
|3||Complete GT-3 with a 3-star rating||400|
|4||Complete GT-4 with a 3-star rating||400|
|5||Complete GT-5 with a 3-star rating||600|
|6||Complete GT-6 with a 3-star rating||600|
|7||Complete GT-EX-1 with a 3-star rating||800|
|8||Complete GT-EX-2 with a 3-star rating||800|
|9||Complete GT-EX-3 with a 3-star rating||800|
|10||Complete GT-HX-1 with a 3-star rating||1000|
|11||Complete GT-HX-2 with a 3-star rating||1000|
|12||Complete GT-HX-3 with a 3-star rating||Abbey Road Furniture|
|13||Defeat 1000 enemies in activity levels||400|
|14||Defeat 5,000 enemies in activity levels||800|
|15||Defeat 10,000 enemies in activity levels||1200|
|Total Rewards: 9200|
UPDATE: More information on the new Combat Operations can be found in our Week 2 Event Guide.
- 10 event currency is gained per 1 sanity spent for any of the normal GT1 - GT6 stages. This means what sets them apart is their secondary drops and what can be comfortably farmed.
- The EX and HX stages only have awards for 3 Star Clear.
- Don't panic about the listed level requirements for some of the higher challenge nodes. All are doable at E1 Level 40-50.
*Drops marked with a green border are especially worthwhile to farm, as they are valuable materials that drop at much higher rates than on normal stages.
- Try to get Annihilation mode Orundum before event starts - Sanity is precious and maximizing Bounty Coins is important.
- The best node to farm for overall sanity efficiency is GT-5 for Loxic Kohl, since it has the most improved drop rate (almost twice the rate!) compared to the best non-event farming counterpart!
- GT-6 has a better drop rate for Grindstones than the normal stage node (but is not more sanity efficient than farming GT-5 for Loxic Kohl). This makes it a viable alternative if Grindstones are more in need.
Sanity to Currency Conversions
The following numbers are in Bounty Coins. Keep in mind 1 Sanity = 10 Bounty Coins.
Normal Sanity total over event period- 33600
Sanity from Weekly Missions - 6000
Event Missions - 9200
Daily event Sanity - 28000
Total Sanity for pure F2P - 76800
+Sanity from Monthly Pack - 8400
Total Sanity for monthly packers - 85200
What does this mean?
The total amount of currency required to buy out the shop is 74235 Bounty Coins. Thus, even with F2P Sanity it is completely possible to clean the shop assuming Sanity is used efficiently and only on event stages.
Also, these numbers do not count for Leveling Up during the event, which will grant additional stamina and thus Bounty Coins. Don't worry - there's more breathing room!