GamePress

Kokoro Awane

Submit Feedback or Error

Table of Contents

Introduction

A Magical Girl who always tries to put on a happy face. Her parents divorced when she was young, and she's lived with her father ever since. Their relationship has become strained, leading her to become emotionally shutoff.

Stats

HP 6392
ATK 1602
DEF 2117
HP 22512
ATK 5683
DEF 7896
HP 7245
ATK 1855
DEF 2410
HP 28327
ATK 7308
DEF 10001

Connect

100% Chance to Apply Counter to target. Counterstrike deals 80% damage on the next enemy attack. (1 turns)
100% Chance to Reduce target Damage taken by 60% . (1 turns)
100% Chance to Apply Counter to target. Counterstrike deals 80% damage on the next enemy attack. (1 turns)
100% Chance to Reduce target Damage taken by 70% . (1 turns)

Magia

Deals 680% damage (+10% per magia level) to the target.
15% chance to apply Counter to all allies (3 turns). Counterstrike deals 80% (+0% per magia level) damage on the next enemy attack.
Deals 720% damage (+10% per magia level) to the target.
20% chance to apply Counter to all allies (3 turns). Counterstrike deals 80% (+0% per magia level) damage on the next enemy attack.
Reduce all allies Damage taken by 37.5% (+2.5% per magia level) (3 turns).

Doppel

Click here to reveal

Shell Shaped

Doppel: Deals 1760% damage to the target.
25% chance to apply Counter to all allies (3 turns). Counterstrike deals 80% damage on the next enemy attack.
Reduce all allies Damage taken by 52.5% (3 turns).
Draft & Supervision: Idea/Supervision: GAN
Doppel Detail (May Contain Spoiler)

Awakening

1st Awakening Items and Buffs
Light Orb+
x12
+4% ATK
Rainbow Orb
x3
+8% DEF
Light Orb++
x6
+6% HP
Sheep Horn
x8
+6% Accele
Mirrors Invitation
x12
+4% Blast
Rhyton Ribbon
x6
+6% Charge
Final Awakening Items and Buffs
Light Orb+
x15
+5% ATK
Rainbow Orb
x3
+9% DEF
Light Orb++
x10
+7% HP
Rhyton Ribbon
x10
+7% Accele
Owl Bucket
x15
+5% Blast
Bunny Ear Cotton
x8
+7% Charge

Enhance Magia to

Personal Memoria

Reduce Damage taken by 35% (1 turn).

Table of Contents

Analysis

Henshin Transformation Video

PvE Stories Pros and Cons

Greatest Defense Stats

Kokoro has the highest defense stats to date (only Mayoi Hachikuji outshadows her by less than 1,000 defense) making her a tank that can take all the hits and keep coming back for more. She's a defensive unit who does great on the field when used as such. She also has a great deal of HP to go with all that defense, so when she does take a hit she'll barely feel it. Her connect can be useful in event challenges, but not so much for Mirrors.

Poor Disc Selection

Kokoro has one of the weakest disc sets outside of triple charge. She's a baka (BACCA), so she only has a single blast disc and two accele / charge discs. Due to her disc selection, it's best to use Kokoro to absorb damage rather than dole it out herself.

PvP Mirrors Pros and Cons

Greatest Defense Stats

As stated above, Kokoro's defensive stats are second only to one other character. Thanks to her light element, she forms part of the "Demons of Light" trifecta alongside Tart and Ultimate Madoka, sponging up massive amounts of damage for her teammates so they live longer and they can do all the damage they can. 

Slightly Awkward Connect / Magia

Kokoro's connect will grant damage cut at 70% when fully awakened as well as granting guaranteed counter. However, if you're using Kokoro as a tank, the majority of hits should be landing on Kokoro anyways so counter isn't going to be as good as you'd think and all that damage cut kind of goes to waste unless you're running a team with only two or three units. Her magia only hits one target and grants the same effects as her connect to the entire team.

Memoria Recommendations

The Power to Protect Who You Love
Sunlight Shining Down
Ryuushin-Ryu Assistant Instructor
Non-Stop Training

"Power to Protect" will grant damage cut as well as increase defensive stats. Kokoro's defense will further increase the more damage she takes. 

"Sunlight that Shines" will increase her defenses as well as granting her guardian, so she can leap out in front of others and take the damage for them. 

"Assistant Instructor" is the perfect combination for a defense unit. It'll grant her taunt as well as counter attack, so Kokoro can take all the damage as well as deal back a bit of her own. 

"Non-Stop Training" is an active that also temporarily grants taunt as well as increasing defense. 

In-Game Sprite

Table of Contents

Costumes

Lore

Magical Girl Background
Magical Girl Background (May Contain Spoiler)
Doppel Background
Doppel Background (May Contain Spoiler)