The Wizards Unite team just released details for this month's Community Day. For November, the focus is Wizarding Challenges in Fortresses, and all of the bonuses tie in to this. Here are the key details for the event:
- Date: Sunday, November 17th
- Event Hours: 11am to 2pm local time
- Featuring: Fortress battles
There are several bonuses available this coming Community Day:
- Additional Wizarding XP and Challenge XP from Wizarding Challenges,
- Bonus Wizarding XP and Challenge XP when completing Challenges with in-game friends
- Ingredients used to brew Healing Potions (Woormwood, Bubotuber Pus, Dittany, and Dragon Liver) will appear more frequently on the map
- Healing potions brew quicker, have increased Master Notes effectiveness, and offer more Stamina when consumed
- A free store pack featuring Spell Energy and Runestones
In addition to the above bonuses, players who complete Wizarding Challenges at Sponsored Fortresses (only available in some countries) will receive additional bonuses:
- Increased Wizarding XP
- Increased Challenge XP
- Bonus Spell Energy
Tips for Community Day
Our full guide for November Community Day is coming soon! In the meantime, you can check out our guide for August Community Day, which featured similar bonuses.
One important thing to note about this particular Community Day though is that we have a Legends of Hogwarts Event coming up soon after. To prepare for that event, you'll want to finish collecting the Half-Blood Prince's Copy of Advanced Potion Making ahead of time.
Since that Foundable is only available in Fortress Challenges (while using Legends of Hogwarts Runestones), Community Day is a great chance to work on finishing that Foundable before the next event!
We'll be back soon with more tips, but hopefully this helps you start getting ready for this month's Community Day!