- Skadi looping is the usage of two Skadis (your own and a friend) with Quick AoE Noble Phantasms in order to clear three waves of enemies using a single Servant.
- Certain setups require the usage of more resources than just two Skadis, and will be described below.
- Tiering is done based off of ease of setup and applicability. Click on any servant for a detailed description on how to loop with them and in what situations.
- If a Servant has a high required number of overkill hits, they are likely going to be unable to loop. Be forewarned.
- Note that increasing NP levels of a Servant will make it easier to achieve overkill hits with their NP, thus making it easier to loop. However, it still depends greatly upon the HP of the enemy waves.
- Due to a bug(?), Overkill hits start counting not when an enemy's HP falls to zero, but when it falls to 50% of their original max health.
- This lists the common loops allowing for usage of 5 event CEs. There are many other 4 event CE setups, but they are not included.
- Whenever Paracelsus is used, Nero Bride can also be used for the same purpose (potentially requiring 1 extra overkill hit).
- All skills are assumed to be maxed out, and all 1-turn damage skills are assumed to be used on Turn 3.
Servants who are capable of looping with no outside support using a Kaleidoscope and a Mage's Association Mystic Code
Servants who can require either support or a specific type of enemy to loop, but do not require a MLB Kaleidoscope.
Servants who require a MLB Kaleidoscope to loop in the vast majority of all cases.
Servants who can 3-turn loop due to Skadi, but not make full use of her.
These servants are not considered true loopers as they do not have Quick NPs and are better slotted with 2 Wavers and 1 Skadi as they will benefit more from Waver's Attack up than Skadi's Quick up.