|Field Effect||Level Halved: All Servants in the party (including Support) have their level halved, which will affect their HP and ATK stats. |
| HP ||301,258 |
|LVL ||30 || HP ||301,258
|LVL ||30 |
|Class || Unknown (Weak vs Alter Ego, Strong vs Berserker) |
|NP Bar |
|NP Type ||ST (Extra Attack) |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn. |
|Traits ||Female, Humanoid, Servant, Divine, Heaven or Earth, Threat to Humanity |
|Break||Battle ends upon break. |
|Skill 1||Prayer of Faith C: Chance to increase NP Gauge for all allies by 1. Increase NP Strength for all allies (3 turns). |
|Skill 2||Sanity Loss B: Inflict Terror status to all enemies (3 turns) - chance to stun every turn, dispels once stun occurs. Decrease DEF for all enemies (3 turns).(likely not to have this skill) |
|Skill 3||Witch Trial A+: Decrease NP Gauge for a single enemy by 20%. Decrease ATK for a single enemy (3 turns).(likely not to have this skill) |
|NP|| Extra attack against a single enemy. |
- Lower Difficulty: The enemy has a 5-bar Extra Attack NP, and does not need to be fully defeated to clear the battle.
- Break first HP bar to win: You only need to break the boss's first HP bar to complete this battle.
- Party's level halved: All Servants, including Support Servants, will have their levels halved (and their HP and ATK adjusted accordingly).
- Class advantage rules:
- Alter Ego Deals 2x Damage and Receives 0.5x Damage.
- Berserker Deals 0.5x Damage and Receives 2x Damage.
- Foreigner Deals 2x Damage and Receives 2x Damage.
- All other classes are neutral.
- Beware: Abigail only having a single skill (presumably) is a mixed blessing, as she is liable to spam it and use her Extra Attack with much more frequency than her 5-charge NP Bar may suggest. She is not unlikely to use it her NP Charge capability twice in a row.
- Her Extra Attack is fairly lethal (especially considering her buffs).
- Masters following the Caster class bonus objective can grind Abigail down with some solid Caster defensive support to outlast her damage.
- Alter Ego-class Servants are highly suggested due to their class advantage in this encounter. On the other hand, try to avoid using Berserkers as much as possible.
- Trait Bonus Damage (Divine, Heaven or Earth, Female) can help make the battle run smoothly if Alter Egos are in short supply. Some notable single-target NP Servants that fit this role include Jack the Ripper and Scathach, among others (listed in the table below).
- As always, healing and defensive buffs are useful in making sure the party (with lower levels) will survive, with notable mentions being Mash Kyrielight, Merlin, and Hans Christian Andersen.
- Keep in mind that 1/2 stats buff the effectiveness of Healing and flat Defense cuts.
- Shown in the below videos, it is still possible to clear this encounter even when using a Berserker as DPS, as well as with low rarity Servants.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.