|Field Effect||Level Halved: All Servants in the party (including Support) have their level halved, which will affect their HP and ATK stats. |
| HP ||50,581 |
|LVL ||33 |
|Class || Foreigner |
|NP Bar |
|NP Type ||No NP |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn. |
|Traits ||Female, Humanoid, Servant, Divine, Heaven or Earth, Threat to Humanity |
|Effect||Revives with full HP upon death (3 times). This is not a visible buff, so it cannot be removed. Battle ends on 4th Revival. |
|Upon Entry||Mass Hysteria B: Inflict Terror status to all enemies (3 turns) - chance to stun every turn, dispels once stun occurs. Decrease DEF for all enemies (3 turns). |
|Skill 1||Faithful Prayer C: Chance to increase NP Gauge for all allies by 1. Increase NP Strength for all allies (3 turns). |
|Skill 2||Mass Hysteria B: Inflict Terror status to all enemies (3 turns) - chance to stun every turn, dispels once stun occurs. Decrease DEF for all enemies (3 turns). |
|Skill 3||Witch Trial A+: Decrease NP Gauge for a single enemy by 20%. Decrease ATK for a single enemy (3 turns). |
|NP||No NP Gauge, cannot use NP. |
- Relatively Low Difficulty: The boss has no NP bar, and has relatively low HP. They do need to be defeated 4 times total (3 hidden Guts stacks) and should end at depleting the 4th HP bar.
- Guts x3: The boss will revive with full HP (50,581) three times. The buff is hidden and cannot be removed, so she will need to be defeated a total of four times. The revival behaves identically to Guts, which means switching Servant Cards upon depleting a health bar can potentially deplete multiple HP bars in one turn.
- Boss Wave Starting Debuff: The boss will start by inflicting Terror on the entire frontline party, which will decrease defense and have a chance to Stun at the end of every turn (3 turns).
- Party's level halved: All Servants, including Support Servants, will have their levels halved (and their HP and ATK adjusted accordingly).
- Class advantage rules:
- Alter Ego Deals 2x Damage and Receives 0.5x Damage.
- Berserker Deals 0.5x Damage and Receives 2x Damage.
- Foreigner Deals 2x Damage and Receives 2x Damage.
- All other classes are neutral.
- Beware: the fight can be fairly unpredictable if Masters stall the fight over time. Between the random stuns and her NP Charging, her Extra Attacks may kill a key Servant.
- Her Extra Attack remains fairly lethal (especially considering her buffs).
- Team Recommendations are essentially the same as the previous encounter with Abigail.
- Masters following the Caster class bonus objective can grind Abigail down with some solid Caster defensive support to outlast her damage.
- Alter Ego-class Servants are highly suggested due to their class advantage in this encounter. On the other hand, try to avoid using Berserkers as much as possible.
- Trait Bonus Damage (Divine, Heaven or Earth, Female) can help make the battle run smoothly if Alter Egos are in short supply. Some notable single-target NP Servants that fit this role include Jack the Ripper and Scathach, among others (listed in the table below).
- As always, healing and defensive buffs are useful in making sure the party (with lower levels) will survive, with notable mentions being Mash Kyrielight, Merlin, and Hans Christian Andersen.
- Keep in mind that 1/2 stats buff the effectiveness of Healing and flat Defense cuts.
- Due to the stun debuff, bringing debuff clear support or setting up debuff immunity before the boss wave can also help make the battle run smoothly. Candidates include Passionlip, Saint Martha (both versions), Xuanzang Sanzang, and David/Tristan due to Terror being a mental debuff.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.