|Field Effect: Jason's Encouragement |
One of five random effects each turn:
|Effect 1||Restore 300 HP to all allies. |
|Effect 2||Apply Damage Plus 300 to all allies (1 turn). |
|Effect 3||Apply Damage Cut by 300 to all allies (1 turn). |
|Effect 4||Clear one debuff from all allies (starting with latest debuff). |
|Effect 5||Gain 5 Critical Stars. |
| HP ||108,368 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||150,360
|LVL ||90 |
|NP Type ||ST |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Humanoid, Servant, Male, Divine, Greek Mythology Males, Heaven or Earth, Argonaut, Weak to Enuma Elish, Lawful Good, Heaven |
|Battle Start||Zeus Klironomia: Increase own Buster, Quick and Art cards effectiveness by 15%. Grant 800 Damage Cut to self. [Permanent, Unremovable]. |
|Break||Protection of Sagittarius: Grant Guts status (Revive with 45,108 HP, 1 time, Permanent). Increase own NP Damage by 30% (3 turns). [Unremovable] |
|Skill 1||Mind's Eye (True) A: Apply Evade to self (1 turn). Increase own DEF (3 turns). |
|Skill 2||Eternal Dedication EX: Increase Critical Strength for all allies (3 turns). Increase own Critical Rate by 10% (1 turn). Deal 500 damage to self. HP cannot fall below 1 from this skill. [Demerit] |
|Skill 3||Wisdom of Divine Gift A+: Increase Arts Card effectiveness for an ally (3 turns). Increase Quick Card effectiveness for an ally (3 turns). Increase Buster Card effectiveness for an ally (3 turns). |
|NP||Antares Snipe: Removes one enemy's defensive buffs. [Activates first] (Defensive Buffs include Def Up, Evade, and Invincible) Deals damage to a single enemy. Decrease Critical Star Drop Rate for a single enemy (3 turns). |
|Poseidon Head Core|
| HP ||136,863 |
|LVL ||90 || HP ||149,549
|LVL ||90 || HP ||264,058
|LVL ||90 |
|NP Type ||AoE |
|Actions ||Up to 3 per turn |
|Traits ||Divine, Super Giant |
|Battle Start 1||Energy Charge: Increase own NP Bar by an additional 1 bar every turn. [Permanent, Unremovable] |
|Battle Start 2||One Who Crosses the Starry Ocean: Increase own Damage to Servants with [Star] Attribute by 20%. [Permanent, Unremovable] |
|Break||Capture, annihilate, and obliterate Francis Drake...: Inflict Stun (3 turns) and Target Focus (3 turns) to an enemy |
|Break||I'll kill, I'll kill, I'll kill, kill them, kill them, I'll kill, kill them, I'll kill, I'll kill: Multiple effects: |
- Increase own ATK by 10% (10 turns), NP Damage by 10% (10 turns), Critical Damage by 10% (10 turns), and Damage Plus by 300 (10 turns).
- Decrease all enemies' DEF by 10% (10 turns), HP Recovery by 10% (10 turns), Critical Star Drop Rate by 10% (10 turns), and NP Gain by 10% (10 turns).
|Skill 1||Authority of Water A+: Clear debuffs from all allies. Apply Debuff Immunity to all allies (3 times, 3 turns). Recover all allies' HP by 10,000. |
|Skill 2||Authority of the Sea A++: Remove one Attack buff and one Defensive buff from all enemies. Decrease all enemies' NP Gain by 20% (3 turns). |
|Skill 3||Treasure of the Undersea Palace B+: Apply Invincible to self (2 times, 3 turns) and Increase own NP Damage by 30% (3 turns). |
|NP||Trident Ocean Ray: Deal damage to all enemies. Reduce their NP Gauge by 20% and Remove 30 Critical Stars. |
- This version of the encounter is slightly more difficult than the prior ones, given it has two Break Bar opponents: Chiron (Archer) with two HP Bars, and the Poseidon Head Core (Lancer) with three HP Bars.
- Chiron starts with a small Buster/Quick/Arts buff and an 800 Damage Cut buff on himself that is permanent and unremovable.
- Similar to prior encounters, the Poseidon Head Core gains an extra NP charge each turn and deals bonus damage vs. Star Attribute Servants.
- Be wary that Chiron's single-target NP removes defensive buffs before damage (including Evade/Invincible), so setting up those defensive measures will unfortunately not be effective versus his NP without Buff Removal Resist skills. Evade and Invincible are still effective against Poseidon's AoE NP, however.
- Chiron's 1st Break grants him Guts (~45k HP) and NP Damage Up, both of which are unremovable.
- Poseidon's 1st Break inflicts a 3-turn Stun and Target Focus on an enemy, which can make the encounter difficult, particularly if a critical party member is affected. Debuff Immunity / Debuff Clear skills or Order Change are useful to deal with this.
- Poseidon's 2nd Break grants him a myriad of damage buffs and several debuffs to the party at small values, all of which last 10 turns. These buffs are for the most part not as difficult to deal with compared to the 3-turn stun, and are relatively minor.
- Poseidon also has a new skill that grants itself 2-time, 3 turns of Invincibility, in addition to the skills the other Cores had available from prior encounters.
- Strong AoE DPS in the frontline followed by ST Saber DPS in the backline is generally safer, and Masters should target Chiron first (due to his NP circumventing defensive buffs). Arjuna Alter, Chen Gong, Musashi (Berserker), etc. all can be effective AoE DPS options.
- Debuff Immunity helps in dealing with the Poseidon Core's first break Stun debuff, making the debuff miss. Alternatively, Debuff Clear is also an option, although since the break skill chooses a random target, if the Debuff Clear Servant is selected then it can be problematic since that Servant's skills and cards will be unavailable for a whole 3 turns.
- Damage / NP Gauge Support is useful to bring along as always, with Waver, Skadi, and Merlin all being excellent options depending on the DPS's card color of choice. Launching NPs early to defeat the enemies swiftly will help the party avoid having to take damage from both Chiron and Poseidon's NPs.
- Taunt Support is useful particularly in cases where Masters are finding it difficult to defeat Chiron before he fires his NP. Redirecting damage from his NP away from a damage dealing Servant to the Taunt Support can help make the fight run more smoothly.
- Mystic Code: Chaldea Combat Uniform is particularly useful for its Order Change skill, to bring backline support to help top off an NP Gauge, as well as for removing a stunned Servant from the field (if debuff immunity is not available). Alternatively, Atlas Academy Uniform provides a debuff clear skill.
- Note that these videos are not affiliated with GamePress, but showcase some lineups that are effective in clearing the final challenge. These can serve as a good reference for how to rotate skills during this quest or simply to have a look at the encounter before diving in.